Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s POV

The next day I woke up with Alice in my arms, I smile gently and kisses her forehead making her stir a little but kept asleep, I chuckled lightly and looks at the ceiling, then I remember about Luna, I can't wait to tell her about this, she will be excited, since we were a child she always want me to be with someone, but I said no because all I want is... Her... What have I done?? I broke a promise to her that I will always love her... Oh no, oh God what am I going to do?? I can't cheat on her but... Maybe without Alice noticing, I can see Luna by myself. I carefully let go of Alice and went to take a shower. After a shower I put some clean clothes and walk out, I saw Alice still asleep, so it's my chance to go alone and find her, I walks out of the room then outside after walking to the abandoned dungeon.

~Timeskip~

I reached to the place and went inside "Luna?" I called but there was no response "Luna are you here??" I called yet no response, I walk looking around for her.

~Timeskip~

Hours and hours trying to find her yet nothing, I was worried but later on I saw a shadow hiding on the corner "Luna??" I asked "Go away... There's nothing you have to say, I already know..." Luna said, my eyes widen looking in shock 'Did she just want to see me??' I thought to myself and look down sadly "Luna I-" I couldn't speak as she interrupt me "I said. Go. Away" she said growling, but I ignored her and walk up to her. She just kept looking down not wanting to see me, I kneel down in front of her and cups her cheeks gently but I pulled them away fast when she flinched into my touches as a warning. I sigh before pinning her to a wall and kisses her deeply. After a minute I could feel she kissed me back wrapping her arms around my neck, I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close to me not letting her go, I smile in the kiss then deepens the kiss want to feel her soft warm lips into mine. It was full of passion, full of love, full of everything, it feels like I was in heaven, I couldn't stop kissing her, It was so good I almost want to be with her forever, she is perfect. Minutes later we break the kiss for air as I look into her black socket eyes, while she looks at my (e/c) eyes as well, I feel very guilty for not loving her, she is the only one I wanted to be but I had fallen in love with Alicia. I just wish there was a way to get back into the past but I was too late, too late to say Luna "I love you" but I hope I can save her before it's too late, she said that her body is starting to lose control little by little, and I don't want that. I don't want to lose her at all, I don't want to be alone again, but there's only one choice is...

Saving her...

Or...

Killing her to save the world...

There is one only chance to think about it... She is everything for me that I rather die for her than anybody else.

Chapter 5 complete, sorry if it was short but this is what I could think of. I have a little surprised for you. Meet you by...

LUNA ON HER BIKINI!!!

Eh eh?!

Ok nevermind I suck too much -_- but I hope you like the story and I'll see you in the next chapter, bye.

Words Count: 643