Yoonmin: Toxic (2)

[Angst]

Lilmeowmeow🐱:
Yoongi.. good morning

Im sorry

...if you're getting tired of me let me know.

If not then show it and prove it.

I don't like feeling unwanted..

AgustD😎:
If you don't like feeling unwanted then get out of my life.

Nickname changed to Yoongi💔

Lilmeowmeow🐱:
Ok then, I'll leave your life but I have last words to say.

Belated Happy Anniversary, jerk.
~~~
Yoongi knew it was their anniversary yesterday, but he just didn't care because Jimin is not his anymore.

Yoongi was happy they broke up, but it was different for the other.

Especially, because Yoongi was the one who made him feel special, beautiful, loved and wanted.

And Yoongi was also his first love. As they all say, moving on from your first love was hard. It's like running without even learning to walk.

It was like eating cupcakes without frosting, coloring without crayons. It was sad, lonely and depressing.

Jimin spent a whole hour crying without responding to messages from his dearests friends.

Taehyung was the one he trusts the most, he also trust the others but they were just too inseperable.

Chiminie🐶:
Tae...

We broke up😭

And it hurts so fucking much. 

TaeTae🍵:
I've seen this coming ..

Also Jimin I have something to confess...
~~~
Jimin was tense, Taehyung never calls him by his name unless he was serious about something.

It made him nervous, and scared on what will he say. Taehyung was a great-going guy. He's nice, friendly and not arrogant unlike Yoongi who is cold.

Tae was his type, but he didn't even had feelings for unless he does something sweet.

But Jimin still became loyal to Yoongi and loved him for who he is and that's what Yoongi didn't see in Jimin.

The only thing he saw on Jimin was a goldigger jerk, but that was totally the opposite of him.

Yoongi is blind on who is the one who truly loved and that's one of the hurdles of their relationship that was now broken.
~~~

-Řæ
J

une 30, 2018