Yoonmin: Toxic (4)

Enjoy❤
~~~
《Taehyung's POV》
Everything was going well, except when I saw none other than the devil Min Yoongi with his girlfriend.

Out of all the restaurants why do they have to go in here. Shut up if you will say that this is a public place and I know that.

Luckily Jimin wasn't seated on the other way or else he will definitely see them. As expected, they started to get lovey dovey and all of that gross stuff that Jimin and him USED to do.

A waiter started going towards our direction, to of course take our orders.

We talked quite long while eating, and then I said a funny joke that made him laugh out his sadness.

Yoongi flinched when heard him laugh, and that's why Yoongi noticed hi- no our presence.

He saw my furious glares for him and he did not just smirk. And that adds on my list on why he's one of the people I hate.

He's seriously, getting on my nerves. Jimin noticed my angry look and that made him curious.

He waved his hand on my face and that made me snap.

"Tae, what's wrong?" He looked desperate for an answer.

Luckily he didn't turned around to see who I am mad to.

"Oh, it's nothing.." I stopped talking when I saw Yoongi excused himself to the bathroom.

".. I really need to go to the bathroom right now." I said really impolite and that made me guilty but I have to knock some sense to Yoongi.

I followed him through the bathroom but he stopped on his tracks when he heard my footsteps.

He slowly turned around with a sly smile that made me loose it. I threw a punch on his face and that cause his lip to bleed.

He chuckled while touching his bloody upper lip.

"Why do you keep defending him, do you like him.. I don't care we're not even together anymore." He said without shame and tried to leave the hallway to the restroom.

Luckily, there weren't much people around so I can do whatever I want to him.

"Because I don't want him seeing hurt." I managed to spit out.

"Whatever." He tried to move my hand away from his throat but I didn't budge one bit.

Which made him have no choice but to land a punch to me. I don't why, but I felt weak.

He fixed up his tuxedo and left me on the floor with small cut on my lip.

I snapped and realized what I have just done.

I should have fight back.

I shouldn't have been a weakling.

But I couldn't do anything because it just happened and my anger got the best of me.

I stood up and fixed myself wiping the blood with a tissue.

Hopefully Jimin didn't saw him with her and didn't wait that long for me.

I finally left and ready to see Jimin who is I guess bored.

But that's what didn't happened.
~~~
The chapter that I promised. ^~^

-Řæ_
July 05, 2018