Namjin : Staring

[Angst]

             It was another new day for planning the couple's upcoming wedding so here they are scanning tuxedos that'll fit them for the wedding.

Sadly, both of them are separated so they can't see each other but they were finally done with Jin picking a pink tuxedo and Namjoon with a typical black tuxedo.

They are now on there way to the car until Jin got a sudden craving.

"Joonie.. I'm hungry, let's go to McDonalds please!!" Jin said while pouting and keys in hand.

"Of course, Jinnie.." Namjoon replied also starting to crave food.

"Yay!! Let's go!" The older cheerfully said now opening the car's door leading to the driver's seat while Namjoon at the opposite side.

Jin started to put on his seatbelt while Namjoon did the same.

"Let's go!!" Jin started the car and drove to their destination. Namjoon turned the radio on and listened to the music until one specific song started.

"Oh my god!! This is my jam!" Namjoon spoke quite cheerfully bopping his head to the beat.

"Me too!!"

Soon, Jin started to join the head bopping that now turned into a dance. They were now waving their hands in the air while singing the lyrics out loud.

Nobody noticed the light coming towards them since they were a little too busy dancing. They only started to notice when the car in front of them beeped loudly.

A loud crash was heard and pieces of glasses were now everywhere.

Jin slowly opened his eyes and immediately looked at his fiancé ignoring the pain.

"Namjoon-ah!!"

"Wake up.."

Tears were now streaming down his face as he was now staring at his lover's lifeless body.

He looked away from the younger and let out a heavy breath. He was struggling to breathe and he couldn't move.

He looked at his lover again and whispered one last 'I love you, Namjoon' before closing his eyes letting the darkness surround him.

_________
*sigh*
All because of McDonalds..

-Rîz
J

uly 03, 2018