The Marrige Proposal #22

What? They both wanted to marry me if I heard right. "Leah we known each other for a month or so but I want to spend my life with you, you make me happy so I know what I want my future to become. So Leah, will you marry me?" Sammy said. "No. Leah you made me happy in the past and now I know you will make me happy in the future. I will make you happy too. I know I made some mistakes but I promise to never make them again. So Leah, will you marry?" Gabriella said. "Gabriella, my answer is NO. You cheated so how can I trust you now. Sammy I will marry you." I said. "Leah there is something you should know." Sammy said. "I slept with Alexandria and Gabriella!" "What?" I said. "I slept with Alexandria before our first date and I slept with Gabriella after our second date. Then I slept with Gabriella again while you were in Hawaii." Sammy said. I was shocked and angry. "Get Out!" I said. "Leah..." Sammy tried to say. "All of you just get out now!" I said to all three of them. They left I was crying. My mom walked in. "Honey why are you crying?" She asked. "Sammy and Gabriella cheated on me, Alexandria did it twice and so did Gabriella but then Sammy said she slept with both of them!" I cried. "Well the three of them are outside the door all teared up." She said. "I don't care" I told her. "Wow! Is that a wedding ring?" She asked. "Yea. Gabriella and Sammy asked me to marry them. I said no to Gabriella. I'm now saying no to both of them." I cried out. "Can you give this to Sammy please." "Sure honey." My mom said. "Just be with the person you love okay." "Ok mom, thanks." I told her. "Goodnight Leah." She said. "Goodnight Mom" I said back. After that I dozed off and went to sleep.