On The Plane #12

I'm guessing I fell asleep on the plane because when I woke up the plane was darker and everyone was sleeping. I grabbed my phone from my purse and looked at the time. 2:43am. I like being alone like this, I like it because it gives me time to think and not having to worry about other people. I had sex and all of this sudden I couldn't believe it. I kinda regret it. I just want to find the right person I thought to myself just then. Soon enough I was sleeping like everyone else.
  The Next Morning  7:15am
       " All passengers, we will be landing in about a hour. We present you with the finest breakfast foods on all planes. Enjoy!" the pilot said on the speaker in a annoyed voice. It was like he was super tired. A few minutes later I received my breakfast. I got Eggs with 3 pieces of bacon along with 2 pieces of sausage. I got coffee and orange juice as my drinks. Okay don't think I'm a pig but I technically inhaled all the food on that plate. "Passengers, welcome to Hawaii!" Said the pilot. I looked out my window seeing a island. It was gorgeous! I loved the look of the entire island! I was excited to be in Hawaii for the week! I get to forget about the people who upsets me and people who need a break from me. Hopefully I will enjoy my stay.