Pregnant? #27

When I woke up the sun was coming threw the windows which lit the room up. I looked at Carlos and he was still sleeping and then I could not remember something. It was really worrying. I was worried. Did he even were a condom? This freaked me out! Big time. I didn't waist any time I woke him up. "Carlos! Carlos! Wake up!" I said as I was shaking him up. "What? Leah? What's wrong?" He asked. "Did you wear a condom?" I screamed. "Yes I did!" He said. Thank god. "That was close!" I said. Should we go to the store and get a test? Just in case." I asked. "Yea! Let's go in 20." He said. I got up and got ready. I put my hair in a bun and did my make up. I wore a crop top with shorts. Soon enough Carlos was ready. He left his bed head hair go and wore a t-shirt with so shorts. I grabbed my purse and we left. We went to Walmart of course and I got Tampons, a pregnancy test, chips, and so ice cream for our Netflix and chill tonight. When we got in Carlo's car we decided to go back to his house he put the chips on the counter and the ice cream in the freezer. I went upstairs in his bathroom and took the test. It was so nerve racking. It said you have I wait 3 minutes for your results. I went downstairs and Carlos was picking a movie. "Hey Leah, comedy or horror?" Carlos asked. "Uh, comedy." I said back. "Great" He said excitedly. I went back upstairs to see what the test said I went in the bathroom. It was a plus sign. I looked on the box to make sure what it actually meant. "If there is a plus sign that means the test is positive. That means that you are pregnant." After I read that I was freaking out. I went downstairs holding the test. I was staring at him with my mouth open wide. "What? What did the test say?" Carlos said with curiosity. "Carlos, I'm pregnant!" I said with a thrill. "What!!!!!" Carlos said shocked. "I'm pregnant!" I said again.