2

"You've got to be kidding me!" Taeil said, snapping me once again, back into reality as we walked our way to the next period.

"Come on, you don't think he's cute?"

"Absolutely not. He looks like he kicks puppies for a living."

"You can't just assume something about someone just by how they look. I'm sure under that cold stare, there's an adorable boy hiding."

"But wouldn't that also be an assumption?"

"Oh my gosh Taeil, can't you just let me like a guy for once without being so paranoid about him?"

"No I can't. I have to make sure your dumbass doesn't get into trouble"

"I won't, I promise!" I made an exaggerated sad face to him.

Trying all that he could to resist smiling, he let out a simple "Fine.. but we still need to talk before we plan anything"

The day went on as usual, with both boys continuing to their same boring classes. It seemed that Kyung had no other classes with Jiho, which was a little saddening, but also gave him a reason to come to his first period on time. 

...

At last, the school day was over. Kyung walked out of his final period to see Taeil waiting for him under a tree at the front of the school. He approached him with a smile, for it was time for them to make their way to the mall. Their boy finding plan was a usual activity for the two. Without a word being said, Taeil signaled from afar for Kyung to go to his car. They both got in, buckled up their seat belts, and off they were.

Pulling up at the front of the mall, Taeil got off his car and walked to the opening, leaving Kyung behind.

"Psh, for not being gay he seems really excited to see some guys" Kyung thought out loud.

Looking for guys at the mall required a lot more than you would think. You can tell a lot from a guy from where he shops. If a guy goes into a fitness store, then he's obviously into exercise and health, which isn't exactly on Park Kyung's wish list. Both Kyung and Taeil were into gentle guys who dress nice, so they hung out near a small clothing store that usually attracted young good looking men, exactly what they were looking for.

"Do you see any hot guys?" Kyung asked eagerly to Taeil, who payed no attention.

"Huh? Oh, no not yet" 

"Come on Taeil, get off your phone and help me look"

"You say that as if you're actually going to find a guy this time"

"Ugh rude, don't be mad guys aren't looking for short twinks like you"

"SHut up"

Kyung stared at every guy that walked out of the small shop while also very obviously staring at their bottoms.

"Kyung stop, you look like a creep"

"How else am I supposed to see they're compatible?" 

"How would looking at their bottoms make them compatible? Wait, never mind, I don't want to know"

Minutes passed and the two were getting no where. 

"Kyung this is boring, no one is interested in us. Every guy that walks in here either walks right past us or has their girlfriend with them"

"They're just nervous about talking to us, plus their girlfriends are just jealous of me"

Taeil rolled his eyes in disbelief. There was no way Kyung was gonna find a guy by staring at guys.