3

Soon enough the smaller dragged Kyung all the way to the door where he insisted on walking the rest of the way as to not ruin his sweater. There was no time for walking so Taeil grabbed Kyung by the sleeve and threw him into the passenger seat, slamming the door. 

"Ok look princess, before you scream about your stupid sweater you better listen. Because of me you have a date with your little boyfriend this weekend and I'm coming along, got it?" 

The look on Kyung's face had gone from sarcastic as usual to overjoyed. 

"You're fucking with me right now, Lee Taeil do not fuck with me right now!!!" his voice rose, but out of excitement. 

"Would I lie to you about this?"

"Yes, very much"

"Well I'm not bitch, so you better believe it!"

"Lee Taeil I would kiss you right now but you gotta save those lips for someone else~" 

"Shut up!"

"Whatever you love me. Now let's go to my house, I gotta get you some clothes"

"Kyung I can dress myself!"

"Hah, obviously not, I- wait, did you just buy this jacket?"

The shorter broke out in an instant sweat "Uh, yeah, let's go now!"

"Wait!" Kyung held out his arm, trying to block the steering wheel, but failed. Taeil sped forward for a second, causing Kyung to hit his head on the dashboard. 

"You fucking idiot, put your seat belt on!" 

Instead of snapping back, he did what he was told, holding the wound on his head. 

~

The two got to Kyung's house and raced to his room. They may have been young men, but that never stopped them from acting like kids around each other every now and then. Kyung, being in the lead, reached the top of the stairs first, leaving Taeil climbing up on the fifth step. 

"Come on Taeil, move your legs"

"I'm not as tall as you, you bastard, that's not fair!"

"That's what happens when you're on your knees all the time, they stop growing" Kyung smirked.

"biTch!"

Finally, Taeil reached the top and stumbled into the taller's room. 

"Finally here?"

"Shut..up" he exhaled.

Kyung dropped his bag down on a chair while throwing himself onto his bed. Boy finding was a lot of work, but if it meant coming home to this bed with a new boyfriend one day, then it was all worth it. 

"Where's your parents again?" Taeil questioned. 

"I don't remember, somewhere far out of town. All I know is they'll  be gone for a few days so now is the best time for me to bring home a babe." 

The shorter pulled up a chair from the desk near him and sat in it facing Kyung.

"Ok, we need to talk about this weekend"

"You're right. Ok, so tell me how this all even happened. You went inside a store for like 20 minutes, came back out with a new jacket, and now we're going on a double date or something?" 

"Sort of. I went in just to look around and I ran into one of the new students in our class, he works there."

"Ohhh~ was it your giant boyfriend?~"

"He's not my boyfriend, pay attention to my story! Anyways I ran into him and talked for a bit. He said he knows Jiho and that they're going out tonight. He invited us but I declined because of the homework I have to catch up on."

"Taeil!!"

"What?"

"You're telling me that we could've been on a date right now with two cute guys and you declined because of homework?! What do you even need to catch up on?! You're literally ahead of everyone in class, why would you turn him down!?"

"I'm not risking my grades for a date! Besides, he's going with all the other new students that showed up today so it wouldn't exactly be us four alone."

"I could've found a way for us to be alone! You know, lure him into a corner, start making out, get a little freaky, then boom, new boyfriend!"

"Well you have two extra days to work that plan out, I asked him if we could hang out this weekend and he said yes."

"Lee Taeil you're a dumb bitch but you're a smart dumb bitch"

"Should I feel offended?"

"Absolutely not" he grabbed the shorter and hugged him tightly. "Ok, we need to find you some clothes"

"Kyung, I told you, I can dress myself! I'm not a kid!"

"That's not what your height says!"

"Whatever, what do you suggest I wear then?"

"Hmm, let me take a look... stand up"

"Whatever you say"

"Taeil I said stand! Oh wait, you're just short!" 

"Fuck off!"

"I'm just kidding, I love you." Walking over to his closet, Kyung instantly pulled out a black button down shirt with a matching black hat. "Here, try this on"

Taeil grabbed the shirt and simply put it over his clothes while switching hats.

"That's it, that's the look!"

"It is?"

"Yes! It's stylish but not too outgoing, it's a little mysterious but also simple, it's basically perfect!" Grabbing him by the shoulders, Kyung faced him towards a mirror to show him his perfect look.

"What did I say? It looks amazing!"

"Thanks. This is the only reason I keep you around, you make me look good!"

"Whatever, you're lucky to have someone like me.. Hey, it's getting kinda late, you sure you're gonna make it home in time?"

"I just live down the block!"

"I don't know, seems pretty far. I think you should just spend the night" the taller said smirking. 

"Park Kyung, you are one persuasive man"

"I know"

____________________________________

I said I'd update more and I haven't, I know I'm a terrible person, but thank you to those reading, I still hope you enjoy. I love you guys. ♡