Lemon

My heart pounds as his lips move against mine. As we kiss, our lips part more and more until his tongue flickers against my bottom lip. I meet his eager muscle with my own, and they wrestle in delight as our hands travel over each other's bodies. He pulls me into his lap and runs his hands over my thighs and gives my butt a teasing squeeze. I smile into our heated kiss as he let's me explore his mouth for a few moments before regaining dominance and pushing his tongue against mine. My mind starts to melt away as his touch makes heat radiate throughout my body. My chest rises and falls heavily as I succumb to this new nothing that him and I have now transported to. No one else but the two of us here in this open nothing. His hands run across my breasts and he gives them a soft squeeze. My breath hitches in delight as he slowly places a hand on my bare stomach and runs it up to my bra. He fondles me for a few moments before pulling away. I look at him, confused. He tugs up at the bottom of my shirt and I let him slide it over my head. He tosses the shirt aside and kisses me heatedly once more. His kiss intoxicates me, and makes me crave him more and more. I run my hand through his short curly locks, tugging every now and again. He almost growls into my lips as he reaches behind my back and with a few tries, unclasps my bra and lets it fall to the ground. He then kisses down to my neck, then my collarbone, biting and kissing all the way to my breasts. I whine in delight as his mouth latches onto one of my nipples. His tongue swirls around it and he nibbles the hard bud, making me groan in pleasure. While doing this his other hand is fondling and pinching the other in his fingers. The heat inside me grows and grows. I arch my back and move my hips to try and subside this feeling, but it's no use. He switched sides, but this time instead of his hand fondling my other breast, it creeps down to my nether reigions. I gasp and he brushes my clit. Sparks flying across my vision as he rubs his hand against me. I cant help but let a few moans slip as he pleasures both my breasts and my pussy. He takes mouth and hand away to kiss my once more. grabbing my wrist, he guides my hand down to meet his eager member. It's hard and warm against my hand. As I touch it, his breathe quickens and he kisses me more ravenously than ever before. Like a hungry animal ready to devour its prey.....

Let me know if I should continue this and I will!!!!