↳ - 01

"HAVE you not seen the news?" the mayor and chairman of the largest company in seoul, south korea, HAN MYUNGCHUL, said in a stressed tone

"HAVE you not seen the news?" the mayor and chairman of the largest company in seoul, south korea, HAN MYUNGCHUL, said in a stressed tone. "this is insane! how can our citizens feel safe even in this big city?!"

"those seven boys with monstrous skills, they have to be stopped! they have to!!" he banged his fist on the table, it's legs trembling under the pressure.

"grandpa, please stay calm." the governor's oldest and 20 year old grand daughter, HAN YUHUI said in a calm tone.

"we can't have an unstable governor running this state, now can we? i suggest you give the hard duties to someone else, instead of you doing the dirty work." HAN WANGYEO, the father of HAN YUHUI and the youngest son of the mayor, said in a sly tone.

"are you telling him to resign as the mayor? that's absurd. don't let your own greed harm our family." HAN EUNA, his wife, scolded. "you just want the institute to yourself, don't you?"

"i never said that, EUNA." he glared in response.

"why do we need to stop them? have you ever noticed their crimes are directed towards those who harmed others?" SEO KANGJUN, the future-husband of HAN YUHUI, said.

HAN MYUNGCHUL glared sharply at the man. "are you insane?! i didn't welcome you into this family. i welcomed what you will inherit with your family. don't you dare test those limits." he let out a long sigh. "how can i trust you with the future of our company and you standing by my granddaughter when you clearly have the mind of a child?"

"grandfather!" YUHUI chastised. "when will you stop being paranoid?"

"look at her, your daughter's whining again because her poor little oppa just got told off as he should've." HAN EUNA scowled to her husband in annoyance.

"shut up, EUNA." he snapped in response.

YUHUI closed her eyes and pursed her lips. "i agree with KANGJUN."

"and let those seven men endanger the entire city?" HAN MYUNGCHUL asked. "i can't trust one single goddamn person in this family to make wise decisions!"

"she's just blinded by love, father-in-law." HAN EUNA said.

"when will you stop going against me, mrs. han?" YUHUI asked. "you're not even my real mother, so you're in no spot to criticize me. you'd be a nobody without your fake last name."

"excuse me?" HAN EUNA stood up,  clearly angered by her step-daughter's sassy comment.

HAN YUHUI stood up in annoyance soon after, storming off out the large business room and slamming the door behind her. even in the room, you can hear the clicks of her heels harshly clashing with the floor's surface.

SEO KANGJUN let out a sigh and rubbed his temples. he bowed 90 degrees to pay respect for his future-in-law-family, and exited the room to chase after his future-wife.

after the two young adults had exited the room, it fell silent.

"i know a solution to stopping those boys." WANGYEO finally spoke up, a slight smirk on his face.

"there are seven girls located in the city of busan. they're notorious for solving crime. shall we bring them over?" he asked.

"those detectives? i heard about them. but can they really find those seven untraceable men?" EUNA asks.

WANGYEO wore a hidden expression, one where you would never understand what his true motives were.

"we'll fight fire with fire."

__________________________

TO CLARIFY:
i'm introducing the hans into this story, and through the plot you'll start to see how important they are to the whole story.
+it's a bit confusing, but HAN MYUNGCHUL, is the chairman / CEO of HAN INSTITUTES, and the mayor of the city. he is also the oldest man in the family.

SEO KANGJUN and HAN YUHUI will also be very important to this story, and i paired them up together.

in addition, this is part of the story is kind of inspired by "Are You Human Too?" the kdrama.

profiles of the HANS, next.