► ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴɪᴜs: KANG HYUNJOO

"jimin. you know how to hack into government profiles, right?" HOSEOK asked, scrambling through a stack of papers on his desk. "i gotta run somewhere. you better do it."

JIMIN, who was laying around in a couch, playing with his hair, gave a "mhm." as a reply. only then had he realized what his comrade had just said.

"wait! hobi! i don't know computer shit, you can't expect me to—"

the door slammed shut, and jimin dropped his head back and groaned.

"you've got to be kidding me." jimin whined, hopping in the seat in front of the computer. "i'm not a nerd. tch."

first, this pretty boy googled "GOVERNMENT PROFILES." when nothing showed up, he thought back to how yoongi taught him one time. it would've been useful if he actually listened.

"ah! i remember!! it's that one sketchy site with a bunch of whore ads." jimin said, typing in the website.

"the detectives...who the hell names their group the detectives??"

ERROR404ERROR404ERROR404ERROR404ERROR404ERROR4

jimin let out a shriek at the sudden flashing on his screen. "what the??"

just then, a new window opened on the computer. it read in giant red letters,

THEN AGAIN, WHO THE HELL CALLS THEIR GROUP 'THE WANTED'??
anonymous

"yah!" jimin kicked the box under the computer. "how dare this computer sass me—"

jimin realized he was able to click on the words "anonymous", and did so.

as he scrolled through the information, he became more interested. chuckling to himself, he said, "i call dibs on her," in a suave as fuck tone.

 chuckling to himself, he said, "i call dibs on her," in a suave as fuck tone

LOADING...
LOADING INFORMATION...

unlocked!

ACCESS THE DETECTIVES?
VIEWING....
you are now viewing THE GENIUS.

SPECIALTY: HER BRAIN

name | KANG HYUNJOO
also referred to as SAGE.

birthdate | NOVEMBER 12TH, 1995
age: 24

hometown | SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

height | 160 cm
weight | 51 kg

languages |
KOREAN
ENGLISH
JAPANESE
CHINESE
SPANISH
ARABIC

STRENGTHS | hacking + cleverness

WEAKNESSES | can't use guns for the hell of her + panicky dumb type + interrogations

DETECTIVE SKILL LVL:
advanced!

PERSONALITY TRAITS |
quiet
anti-social
↳ nerdy
↳ funny + dorky
↳ sleepy
↳ insecure

"sometimes she pisses me off...who knew such a smartass could be so stupid at the same time?? but then again, i have no place to talk about being stupid." THE EXECUTOR.

"hyunjoo is really valuable to our team. i'm sure without her, the squad would probably be a bunch of dumb cows running around."
—THE LEADER.

MORE PHOTOS...

_______________________

HYUNJOO, who heard jimin's voice saying, "i call dibs on her", dropped the mouse and backed away from the computer.

"h-hey! i'm a human, you can't call dibs on me." she hmphed. "agh, who the hell am i talking to anyways? fuck off, you stupid, old, est. 1950's computer!!"

hyunjoo took off her slipper and chucked it at the poor computer. then, she slapped her cheek and shook her head.

"i'm going to catch those criminals."
__________________________
fc: @ cowsel on instagram

reijuxxs