Prologue

(AN: That's gonna be your costume because I like moon knight.)

3rd person pov
This is the story on how I became one of the worlds greatest heroes. I was born to superhero and a nurse so helping is in my blood. My dad was the famous hero Power Panther who had a regeneration quirk and a cat reflexes and claws quirk (AN basically a cat man minus the ears and tail). My mom however was just a nurse who also had two quirks, her singing made people go to sleep and she was telepathic. They met when something got lodged inside my dad and he couldn't heal or take it out they fell madly in love started dating then had me and a couple years later had my little sister.

(Y/N) pov

"(Y/N) get your lazy butt down here! You're gonna be late for school." "Ugh Five more minutes." Man sisters are so annoying thank god mom and dad only had one. "(Y/N) if you don't get up I tell dad." Crap not dad he'll start wrestling with me again. I rushed and put my school uniform and sat down for breakfast. "There was that so hard." My sister teased "shut it brat." "Oh so I'm brat am I?" She then used here telekinetic quirk to pour my orange on my head. "Really making a strong case for yourself (S/N)."

"Do I here my babies fighting." "N-no mom." She walked in. "(Y/N) why are you all wet?" "Because (S/N) used her quirk on me." "Oh I'm sure she did it by accident, you know she doesn't have full control of her quirk." That's how it always is she'll do something wrong and mom will protect her.

"Is that (Y/N), I hear? It's time to wrestle." Crap! Suddenly a buff middle aged man body slammed me onto the floor. "Come on son, I yelled that I was coming how did you not get out of the way?" "Maybe because you jumped on top of me?" This is also a recurring thing in my house my dad loves to wrestle with me. It's not to bad but it would be unbearable if I didn't have my quirk. You see I have a really fast healing factor so I'm numb to pain.

"So son have you put any thought into where you want to go to school next year? Maybe a hero school you know to be like your old man?" Very subtle dad. Honestly I don't really understand all the other kids who want to be a hero, my dad always comes home exhausted even though he'll use his last bit of energy on me and my sister, also why would I risk my life for a stranger. "I don't know haven't put to much thought into it." "Well if you want I could get you UA." Nice bragging dad. Dad's the number six hero he makes a huge fuss over it. Besides if I wanted to go to UA I wouldn't want to be some son of a hero who got in because he's dad told the school to.

"Dad, give me until the end of the week and I'll have thought of something then. Besides if anyone should be a hero is should be (SN), I mean she has every psychic power." "You're right (SN) how would you like to be a hero baby girl." "Ok daddy." "That's my girl." Both mom and dad left the room. "Thanks for getting him on my case." "I'd love to see what you'd do to me but I got to take a shower then it's off to school."

(SN) pov

That idiot now dad'll be bugging me to be a hero, he won't get away with this. I know I'll make his shower freezing cold. I sneakily make my way into the bathroom now time to use my hydrokinesis to change the temperature of the water and boom. "Ahhh! So cold." (Y/N) looks out from the shower curtain. "You brat!"

(Y/N) pov

That brat, I don't even have time to get back at her. "Bye mom, bye dad I'm off to school." "Bye son."

I walked all the way to school when I noticed my classmate Kirishima Eijrou dyed his hair red and spiked it up. "Hey Kirishima whats up with the hair?" "Oh this I did it because I want to go to UA to be like my favourite hero The Crimson Riot." "Oh that's cool." "Really no one in our class thinks so." "That's kinda of an uncool thing to do I mean you really want to be like your hero no one should have the right to judge you." "Wow (Y/N) that's so manly, you have to join UA with me." What how did I get wrapped up in this? "Come on you never show your quirk so that must means it's really powerful right, I mean unless you don't really care about heroes and you were lying to me." Great now he's using guilt there's no way I can say no now I'll look like a jerk. "So (Y/N) wanna join with me?" "Sure why not." Great, villains beware (Y/N) the hero is here with his powers of not dying. "Alright, I was worried that I'd be the only one from our school who at least tried to get in." Really our whole grade doesn't believe in themselves this much?

Class was pretty boring, we just sat around saying what we wanted to be and the surprise was everyone wanted to be a hero. You all want to be heroes but won't put the time and effort in? Going home was where things got interesting. "Hey (Y/N), mind if I walk home with you so we can train together." Great now he's going to meet my parents. "Sure why not." The actual walk wasn't interesting he just kept talking about The Crimson Riot. Wait if he comes home with me and talks about UA, dad'll know I picked a school. That'll make my family act weirder! "Hey mom, hey dad I brought a friend over."

—————————————————Chapter end————————————————-

Boom cliff hanger sorta

      this is your dad's hero costume bet I made you think it was gonna be black panther huh

Hope you enjoyed and don't worry I haven't stopped my other story but keep in mind I won't be updating as much as usual. Sorry.

~Hobo Writer