Will it work?

After the log ride, Quentin and I raced to the waterpark. Needless to day, I won. Jasmine texted the camp conselers, and we headed off on the water rides. We first went on some water slides, then the lazy river. I ran around looking for the most inflated tube, then when I found it, sat on it and leaned back. I let my tube float for a little, then Anney and Jasmine popped up.

''You know he has a thing for you?'' Anney said smiling with all her teeth.

''It's obvious.'' Jasmine said, smiling as wide as Anney.

''I know, he told me.'' I said spinning in my tube.

''He told you? When?'' Jasmine asked.

I was still spinning my tube. ''At Waterworld. He acts like I'm his girlfriend, and I can tell at least 5 other girls like him. I feel bad.''

''Feel bad?!'' Anney said. ''Girl, go for it! He is living proof you won't be forever alone!''

''I'm not forever alone, I have a cat.''

''Oh, our bad. We didn't know you were taken.'' Jasmine said giggling.

''Ooo! Here he comes! See ya, we will be watching from a distance.'' Anney said, tugging on Jasmines inner tube.

Quentin floated over to me with a eyebrow raised. '' What was that all about?'' he asked

''What do you mean?''

''Jasmine's increadbly loud giggling.''

''That's just Jasmine being Jasmine. She's always giggling.''

''Hmmm.'' Quentin said looking down at the water. I looked up at the sky and spun my inner tube some more.

''Your making me dizzy just by looking at you!'' he said laughing, grabbing the handles of my tube. ''How do spin that much?!''

''I think I'm just immune to getting dizzy. Plus, spinning makes me happy. And I want to be happy all the time, just like Ringo!''

''Okk...'' he said smiling.

I spun some more and started singing the Beatles song I Need You from the album 'Help!'.

''You dont realize I need you...''

''Love you all the time and never leave you...'' Quentin said

''You know it?'' I said happily.

''You play it a lot, I'm on your phone a lot. Of course I know the lyrics.'' he said. I spun my tube and laughed even more.

''Please come on back to me, I'm lonely as can be...'' He sang. It made my heart happy.

''I seriously can't believe thst you know the lyrics.''

''A lot of other girls play like, evey single song in the universe and say their obsessed with it, but then they get tired of it in a day.''

''And...?'' I said, not really seeing where he was going with this.

''You listen to music that will never go out of style.''

''I don't listen to only The Beatles. I also like Boz Scaggs, Marvin Gay, and The Beatles solo careers. The Beatles, Wings, and Paul McCartney are all I have on my phone.''

''Exactly. That music will never go out of style.''

''Is that good or bad?''

''Good.'' he said smiling.

''Ok.'' I couldn't think of anything better to say. He laughed again.