Chapter 9 💙

Y/N POV

Me: Noooooooo I don't want to!

Rose: Oh come on Y/N!!!

Me: Really bruh...

Jennie: Let's do it! You guys in? ( referring to BTS)

BTS: IN!

5 minutes later.

Jimin: Y/N! your turn!

Me: Eh?

Jimin: Truth or dare?

Me: Dare

Jimin: I dare you to kiss jungkook on the cheeks

Me&JK: WHAT?!

Jimin: DO IT! DO IT!

They began to say "Do It " all over again...

Me: Fine... JUST THE CHEEKS

Jimin: Yep the cheeks

I was about to stand up on my bed but

Taehyung: Y/N! don't stand up! you are gonna get hurt! Just make jungkook walk to you

Me: It's  ok Tae

Jungkook: No! I'll stand up and walk over there.

He walked to me and stand beside me... He leans a little for the "Kiss on the cheek" So I made my face nearer to jungkooks cheeks... When I was about to kiss his "CHEEK" .... his lips. Was on mine!.... I dilated my eyes. All of them did the same except for jungkook his eyes were close while my eyes are about to pop out. I shoved him.. I blinked fast and jungkooks face was smiling!! I Lay on my bed and wrap myself with a blanket... I was blushing too hard! FYI GUYS! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS! Jackson didn't even kiss me. He only kissed my cheeks and forehead...
Jungkook: Uhm. Was that. Your first kiss?...

Me: ... Y- yes...

Jungkook: Jackson didn't even kiss you?
Me: No

Jungkook: Wow. I'm so honored...

Jungkook POV

Earlier

I was leaning so that Y/N could reach my cheeks then I was thinking what took so long.. I looked at her then her lips went right on my lips... Her lips were so soft...I don't know why but I closed my eyes. I could feel Y/N is surprised she pushed me and I smiled..then she went under the blankets... Was that her first kiss? Didn't Jackson kissed her already?

Me: Uhm... Was that... Your first kiss?

Y/N: Y-yes

What?! Jackson haven't kissed her?! He is missing this SWEET SOFT LIPS ... Okay I feel like I'm a pervert...

I feel so proud!

Me: wow ...I'm so honored.

Y/N POV

Me: I'm going to rest... You guys proceed with the game...

Rose: You okay Y/N?

HELL NO! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS! IT WAS NOT OKAY THAT IT GOT STOLEN BY A PLAYBOY! AND WHY TF IS HE SMILING?

Me: Yeah. I'm good. I just felt sleepy and tired

Jungkook: Oh you should sleep we'll tell you if you can leave the hospital.

Me: Yeah thanks.

I went to sleep immediately cause I really feel sleepy!

Jungkook POV

Jimin: So.. How was her lips?

Jennie: Ill go first mom is asking me to go home

Jisoo: Me 2

Rose: Me 3

Lisa: let's go?

BTS: Bye Blackpink!

Blackpink: Bye!

They left..

Jimin: I'm gonna repeat my question.

Jungkook: Don't you think we should put our jackets on? I feel cold.

Jimin: Don't even try to change the topic
Jungkook: Eh? What topic..?

Jimin: How was her lips?

Jungkook: It was sweet and soft.

Jhope: Ohhhhhh! Your losing! 5% chance of winning her what haha

Jungkook: Sh! Y/N is sleeping! And I'm gonna continue the bet! Watch me!

Jin: You already failed

Jungkook: I did not!

Taehyung: Guys. Should jungkook really play with Y/N's feeling? I mean.. She is so innocent..

Jungkook: Do you like her?

Taehyung: U-uhm of course not

When he told me that my anger started to rise I know he is lying. She likes Y/N But I like her too? Wait. Why am I angry about this! I'm so near finishing the bet! I just have to ask her out right? But what if she would reject me? Wait. It wouldn't hurt right? I have asked thousands of girls but why am I scared to be hurt by her? Why Am I scared if she rejects me?

Taehyung: jungkook to earth? JUNGKOOK!

Me: What?

Taehyung: what were you thinking? You were spacing out.

Me: Nothing.

I need to get to her fast.. Before taehyung will.

To be continued