Epilogue

Two years later.................

"Alfred! I can't find my phone! Have you seen it?" Dick asked as his phone appeared in his hand and he smiled and looked at Bruce who was smiling at him.

"Hello my husband. How was your day?" He asked as Dick pulled him in. "It's fantastic now that you're here babe." He winked as they kissed and Bruce chuckled.

"Are you ready to go now? My parents are waiting for us so we can eat. They are eager to try this Christmas with us this year." He said as Dick nodded.

"Where are the others?" "You were taking too long so they left without us." He said as Dick laughed softly. "Ok ok let's go." He said as they went through the the portal and arrived in the dining room.

"Glad you two could join us finally." Tim smirked as Bruce snorted. "We didn't do anything he couldn't find his phone....again." He responded as Dick smiled sheepishly.

"Well, let's dig in everyone!" Thomas said as the whole city cheered and started eating together. Bruce looked at everyone smiling and looked at Dick who was laughing at one of Jason's jokes.

He smiled and leaned against him as Dick wrapped his arm around him laughing again. "You okay honey?" He asked softly as Bruce kissed him and nodded.

"Im happy. I love this." He said as Dick smiled softly and pulled him closer. "Merry Christmas Bruce, I love you." He said as Bruce kissed him. "I love you too." He said as they kissed again.

Fin.