Failed Mission - RIP Crew

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa new chapter :3

Killer's POV

YUS! Today is gunna be a mission! With everyone this time! I think! I might ditch the mission again who knows? Whatever. I'll go wake up Cross since he trusts me the most. (Rip Nightmare)

"WAKE UP YA WEIRDO, TIME FOR THE MISSION DUDE!!!" I yelled smacking him in the face multiple times with a pillow. Cross yelped when he got hit, and he took one of his own pillows and it kinda turned into a pillow fight. Nightmare probably heard the ruckus and went to break down the door.

"Wtf man?" I said, throwing a pillow at him. Big mistake. He got more pillows and drowned me in them. (Where are all these pillows coming from?) RIP me.

We kind of forgot about the mission, but luckily, Dust came in through the broken door. "Are we gonna do that mission, or what?" Dust said while knocking on the wall. "Well.. Uh... I forgot?" Nightmare said while shrugging. "Let's just go."

Nightmare's POV

I lost track of time there, probably because Cross was there too... I gathered everyone to the meeting room, and we quickly made a portal to SwapFell. Killer and Dust ran to the Ruins and Snowdin, and Horror went to the Waterfall. Cross and I ran to hotland, and all of us killed ALMOST everyone. ALMOST because of those stupid Star Sanses!

We were in a battle with them again. I remembered back when Cross got knocked out and lost his memory because of them. I was filled with rage as I attacked, and my crew fighting too. Cross also fought, but he kind of hesitant. Probably because he doesn't know them or why we are fighting anymore... Or worse, he remembers them, but not me!

I felt like we were losing, since Cross didn't know how the Star Sanses dodged or something...

Welp... Since I really don't want to lose Cross or anyone else again, I guess I'll fle-

I was interrupted while opening a portal, Ink decided to chain us with his ink.

They captured us and brought us to this place. The place was very...
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
Lol get rekt
Jk, it's two chapters in one day.

You good?
Oof
Kk bye