poison 2

grace's p.o.v

a new year, a new chance... 

that happens in other people's lives... not mine

it's a new year; a new beginning to the same dull grey days.

school has always been the same, no one even noticed me... i'm a shadow that walks through them.. and they don't feel me at all.

sometimes i wish they would bully me, maybe then they will at least feel something towards me, but guess what? no one wants to be a friend with a fucking weird ass!

and i know i deserve it, i'm different i don't laugh the same as they do, i don't smile like they do, i don't talk the same way they do. 

and its weird for me to think that no one is on their death bed, balancing between life and death o reuniting with a loved one tightly embraced in a warm hurricane, or writing a suicide note, that they may or may not tear it apart like it's themselves, and i can't help but think that maybe in this exact moment, if someone's heart is fluttering from a first kiss or if love was forgotten about and no one belived in that bullshit anymore?

and if they didn't believe it anymore, well i still get to try this prohibited feeling they all vanished form their lives??

elsea's p.o.v

this feeling keep eating me inside, knowing that i am alone in this world, caring about something that everyone seems like they gave up on. 

and i'm not okay. not at all i'm just really good at pretending i am, and that's why they hate me, for being way too happy in this dark grave (it's not even a world, how can it be a big world when all you feel is like you are chocking up on nothing). 

it's like all i can think about is running away to be who i want to be

maybe then i will be a happy human.