Bathed In Memories (Ch#5)

"Pass me one of those bad boys Bells!" I call out and she tosses a blue-iced cupcake my way.

Her baking is amazing!

Especially the icing since it's bubblegum flavoured!

Girl knows me like the back of her palm.

"I still can't understand how you don't get fat after eating like a pig and then not exercising as well," Benley comments from his couch with AJ munching down a cookie on his lap.

"Skill Boyband," I let him in on my secret, "Pure, awesome skill."

He scoffs.

Currently everyone is at the Bensten's since the Cinema didn't really work out.

I take a bite into my cupcake and smile as I reminisce back to the memory, pausing, rewinding and replaying the moments.

After all of us were kicked out of our separate rooms, we decided to go watch Deadpool together seeing as fate deamed it to be.

That idea lasted even lesser than the previous one. An all time new record!

Lets just say that Oog and the Dung Beetles got influenced by the killing spree in the movie and somehow arrived with real swords to recreate the scene and Troy, in need of some popcorn, damaged the popcorn machine when he went out to get some and set it on fire quickly setting the whole Cinema alight.

So my comment 'this is gonna be on fire' literally came true.

I am Aqueela the Great after all. The first, the original, the one of a kind. I know all and see all.

And Troy thought he was the fortune teller. HA!

I zone into the present.

And that's how we decided to spend the rest of what was left of the day at Bells' house. All of us. Xavier and Emma arrived too with their little baby.

So right now, we're chilling back, swapping our cinema fiascos and having baked treats.

My kinda jam.

Jay snuggles his head in the crook of my neck and tugs me closer. I smile as I sit on his lap but it disappears quickly when he snatches my half eaten cupcake and devours it with a cheeky grin.

"You dont need the calories Aqueels," he insists and I whack his chest. A laugh escapes his lip and I am caught in the sound. I peck his cheek and get up and off of his lap to go seek more goodies.

He's too late to pull me back. "Aqueela," he groans and tries the puppy eyes at me, "come back," he motions to his lap.

"You brought this on yourself Taylor," I tell him as I make my way to the table.

"So there we were, a horde of she-wolves surrounding us with their claws out to kill," I hear Max tell the other guys of his 'horrifying' experience.

"And as if that wasn't terrifying enough," Dylan adds, "Zac and Mia wouldn't stop at it." He shivers, "It should be illegal for those two to be out in public."

The guys laugh at Zac as Mia blushes but Zac stays unfazed, "As if you guys are all innocent virgins," he defends himself insinuating a wrong suggestion. Idiot. He just said he had s*x with Mia in a loaded Cinema on two seats.

I wouldn't put it past him though.

Mia deepens into a tomato red before she slaps Zac across the chest.

"What?" he asks, genuienly confused, and the guys laugh again.

"BroGrey! BroGrey!" Troy shouts into Grey's ear even though he's standing next to him. Grey turns around with clenched teeth, ready to somehow end Troy's life.