Chapter 1

Isabella's POV

I slowly peeled open my eyes and looked around my room. I looked at my alarm clock that was still beeping.

"Ugh!" I threw the alarm clock off of my bedside table and groaned.

"Why this early?!" I asked to no one in particular.

I took my pillow and put it over my head. "Isabella! Are you awake?! You're gonna be late for school!" My mom yelled from downstairs. Now when my older brother and sister left to go to another school mom didn't have a choice on who to yell at.

My sister Olivia and brother Max left when they turned 18. So Max left two and Olivia one year ago. Now they attended a school that was supposedly very far away.

So they practically only came home at summer.

"Isabella!" My mom started yelling again.

"Yes I'm coming!" I finally yelled back and got up from my bed. I opened my closet and took out some casual clothes so a T-shirt and jeans. That was practically all I ever wear.

I also grabbed my brush and looked at my full length mirror. I brushed my dark black locks and stared in to my light blue eyes.

"Isabella!" My mom yelled again.

"Yes mom!" I yelled back. I quickly ran downstairs.

"Isa- oh you finally decided to come downstairs." My mom grinned as she set a plate full of bacon down.

I chuckled silently and sat down.

"So? Excited?" My mom asked as I loaded a ton of bacon on top my plate.

"Excited for what?" I asked her taking my fork.

"It's your birthday tomorrow." She excited said. "Yeah." I agreed. "I know." I added.

"Well don't look at it so darkly. Tomorrow you're turning 18. That means that you'll finally become an adult." She smiled. I returned the smile. I was excited about my birthday I just wasn't that excited.

I quickly finished my breakfast and and ran up to my room.

"Go see if Lisa woke up already." My mom ordered just before I disappeared out of her sight.

Lisa was my younger sister. She turned six a few months ago.

"Lisa?" I knocked on to her door and looked inside.

"Yeah?" She asked. "Wake up. You have school today." I softly whispered.

"Mhm. I know. Just give me two more minutes." She whispered.

"Come on Lis. Were already late. Now wake up. You don't wanna be late for school again." I shook her slightly.

"Okay." She finally got up from her bed.

"Now get ready. There are some eggs and bacon for you downstairs. Hurry up so that mom doesn't eat it all." I smiled at her.

She returned the smile and quickly started looking through her closet.

I left her room entering my own. I remember how I always had to share my room with Olivia and Lisa. Back then we were really close to each other.

Max's room used to be the one Lisa is now staying in. At the summe they only visit for a week and at that time Olivia and Lisa sleep in my room and Max gets his own back.

Oh I can still remember those days.

When we all played tea parties with Lisa or football with Max.