Chapter 2

Isabella's POV

I sat up in my bed looking around. My alarm was beeping like crazy.

Beep, beep, beep.

I threw the clock to the ground growling in frustration. I fell back on the bed closing my eyes.

"Isabella!" My mom yelled. I groaned again. "Isabella!" She yelled once more. I got up from bed and stomping my way to my closet.

"Isabella are you awake?!" My mom yelled again.

I sighed. "Yes mom!" I yelled back. "Okay!" She responded. I sighed again. Sometimes my mother was just so annoying.

I took out a pair of black jeans and a white tank top with purple flowers on it.

I stalked down the stairs yawning loudly.

"Morning mom." I sleepily greeted my mom when I walked in to the kitchen.

"Morning Isa. Happy birthday!" My mom happily congratulated and walked up to my. She ingulfed my in to a hug and I could barely breath.

"Jeez mom you're gonna choke me to death." I coughed out.

"Oh sorry hun." She apologized and finally let go of me.

"I have a gift for you." She grinned widely. I lifted an eyebrow and looked at her. "You reallly didn't have to get me anything." I responded to her. She just sweetly smiled and pulled out a small box.

"Yes, but I still got you a gift. Because I'm your mother and I can decide for myself if I do or do not want to give my daughter something." She grinned.

I took the long box and looked inside it. I gasped at the sighting.

In the box was a necklace with a purple crystal tied as the pendant of it. My eyes started filling up with tears as I just admired it.

"I love it." I breathed out. The necklace looked like it was just a crystal tied with a string to not fall off but it was beautiful.

"Thank you mom." I said getting up to hug her tightly. She returned the hug.

"The necklace means much more but you will find out what's it's real meaning when the time comes." She whispered. You're gonna be late Isabella. A voice spoke in my head. I looked around but mom didn't seem to notice it. What the hell?

I let go of the hug and looked at the clock on the wall.

It was nine o'clock already and I needed to get to Nala's at nine thirty. "I really want to stay and talk to you a little more but if I don't leave now Nala isn't going to be happy." I smiled.

I quickly wiped the tears away and hugged my mom one more time.

I quickly put the necklace around my neck and exited the kitchen. I grabbed my boots and put them on. Quickly I ran upstairs and took my phone and leather jacket.

Nala and I made a plan to go for breakfast at nine thirty. We would meet at her place and her mom would take us to the mall where we would eat at a diner.

I kissed my moms cheek and ran out of the house. "Bye mom." I just managed to yell as I ran down the street.

After Nala and I would eat my mom would pick us up and take us to my house where I would meet with my dad who's coming back home from a business trip after five months.

Elizabeth and Max are also gonna be joining us at about four.

Finally I made it to Nala's house. She was already waiting me outside with a huge grin plastered over her face.