14/

Thursday July 5th, 4:33pm 📌

-

"Ima tell my man at this point you really trying my time. You are creepy me out now." Lucky said to the man who's been following her since the club when he asked what would she do if he did something to her. The reason she stopped working there.

She just go off of work not to long ago and seen him now he popped up at the mall like he's following her with his 2 year old daughter around. You already lied and told Ye' he left her alone so now if she told him all the truth would come out.

"You won't give me a chance like I didn't see you with no clothes on already, already left on you so what's the issue?"

"You are creepy as hell like how did you just pop up at the same mall ?" She asked not standing to close to him Ye' was well known and didn't need no more problems in their life.

"Because your student birthday is Friday." He looked down at his sleepy daughter who was in her pink Gucci seat. "That's why I'm here why you here ?"

"We not conversing about me, my point is leave me alone or else."

"Or else what ?" He moved closed to me touching my arm. "What you going to do?"

"Get off me." She said trying to move her arm out his hold but it was to tight. "Now before I give a show and leave me alone don't even look my way." She went to pull away and he let her go.

She moved around him and went to the nearest exit of the mall. She was starting to be afraid of her life. He was taking it way to far with this popping up. He already made her scared shitless at her her last job so now with her new job and the popping up was enough for her.

She got herself together and put Ye' car into drive and made her way to pick up Ryan from his MeeMee house. He started school Monday so she was letting him have all the fun now.

She couldn't take her mind off how her life was trying to turn upside down right in her face. Ye' messing with Mya when she wasn't around and how they house hold feel a little different now and now with this man who won't leave her alone.

She didn't have time to talk to Ye' mother and didn't wanna be rude so she told her she didn't feel good can she have him ready so when she pulled up they was standing outside. Ye' kissed MeMe and came running to the car
getting in the back seat.

"Hi mommy." He hugged her from the back before getting in his seat. "I miss you."

"Aww I miss you more stink, you had fun ?"

"Yes Where Ye' ?"

"I don't know wanna call him ?" He said yeah and she called him from her phone which played from the car Bluetooth.