Next School Year

God morgen, My Alan...

I really want to tell you that I already received my grades for all school subjects. You know what? I almost failed this school year, but luckily, I still have a chance to get better next year. I still can continue my study next year. Isn't is that relieved myself? I bet you relieved too at there.

At first, I thought that my mom will be angry to me because of my grades. And what I expected is happening. She was confused to tell me (if she does like that, that mean she's angry to me). Her manners made me shivering as hell, I worried myself being mocked in front of my youngest brother and my father. I actually cried every night before I received the grades.

But, I think I will have another problem...

I will have a lot of new juniors next year, which is... ugh... I didn't like them. It's difficult to describe them in simple way. Maybe, they'll be similar like me as a new student.

I totally forgot about my brother. He'll start his school next 2 weeks. Not too fast like Sonic the Hedgehog, also not too slow like a snail. But, it feels like a time bomb that sitting around in my area, amd will explode next 2 weeks. Oh, I can't resist my sadness. It was consuming me alive. And I was shallowed into the darkness...

My mind is getting crazy now...

I can't help it...

It wouldn't stop...

Until I bang my head against the wall...