A/N

Hello! rifff123 here! This is a project I've been brainstorming for a while, and I finally sat down and wrote the first five chapters. This is a Septiplier fanfic based in a Steven Universe AU! (cue the applause)

I'm planning to sort of follow SU's plot, but not completely, and honestly I may make up some things for my universe to work that wouldn't necessarily work in SU. My point is, sometimes it will be the same as the show, sometimes it won't be, and I just want to have fun writing this with the characters I'm using.

Also, be warned, it may take awhile for me to update. Literal months, in fact. There are other things I'm working on, other stories that need my attention. But, trust me when I say that the biggest motivator for me to continue working on a story is if it gets a lot of support. Honestly, I get psyched whenever I get a single, nice comment.... I'm kinda a pushover that way...

BUT!!! I will never fully abandon a work. (And if a work was popular I'd let u know about any hiatus).

Anywho, I hope you enjoy these first five chapters. They are pretty much the intro chapters, and after that I have much planned. If you do like them, please please let me know. Let me know if you hate them! I love a good roast. If by any chance you have thoughts, theories, concerns, or ideas about my story, I wanna hear them all.

Props to whoever made it through this note. LET THE STORY BEGIN!