Chapter 3

~Eliza Pov~

I woke up to a beeping alarm. I looked at the door and saw Peggy walk in with a stack of pancakes. She gave it to me and I started immediately. I was super hungry.

" You better hurry we have to be out in 30 minutes. " Then Peggy left the room. For some reason she was calm. She is usually a fun and energetic girl. I think she is just trying to hide her excitement. After I finished my pancakes i put on my outfit. My sisters and I had matching outfits but they were different colors. Mine was blue, Peggy's was yellow and Angelica's was a light pink.

I really liked the idea of matching outfits

I really liked the idea of matching outfits. After that my sisters and I walked to the car that would drive us to the arena. I was thinking about anything else except that this was my first sold out concert. I was daydreaming the whole time. Some of my fans were actually nice enough to hold an party after the concert at someone's house. I heard the house was a mansion. A few minutes later we walked into the backstage area. A lady in a red short dress greeted us at the back entrance. She was short with curly brown hair (not Maria) her nametag said "Alexa". I'm guessing she was the manager of the arena. She showed us around the back a little and then showed us to our dressing room. There were two tall men with black shirts on that said security. They let me walk in but right after I walked in they shut the door in Angelica and Peggy's face. I banged on the door from the inside and helped to let them in. I could hear Angelica arguing with one of the men. He let them in and he looked a little scared at the same time. We had a good long laugh after that. Since we already had our outfits on we fixed our makeup and hair. We just talked a little bit after that.

                                          >John pov<         (Warning: just some bad words.. I just thought I'd let you know :3)

Lafayette,Hercules and I were just fangirling while we were waiting for Alex to get in the car. He was driving us but he forgot his phone inside the apartment. Alex got in the car and we were gone. I was playing music in the car and of course I put on Eliza's music I didn't put on her new album yet cause I wanted it to be a surprise for me and the boys. Although Lafayette begged for me to put on her new album. I didn't * evil laughter*. After singing to all her songs and annoying Alex so much he almost got us into a car accident we finally arrived to the backstage area. We got our passes on and walked in the backstage area. A woman at the front showed us around the backstage area and then she walked us to Eliza's dressing room. Her name was Alexa and She seems nice. She walked us the door and whispered in  the security guard's ear. He nodded and poked his head into the room and I saw Peggy one of Eliza's sister talking to someone on her right. The man took his head out of the door and nodded to Alexa. She opened the door to us and I saw Eliza smiling at me.

"Hi guys!" She said. Oh my gosh her smile is so big.

"Hello I'm Eliza and these are my sister's which I assume you have heard of. This is Angelica and Peggy. What's your name?" They both waved at me and the group. I noticed they were wearing matching outfits. Eliza's was blue, Angelica's was pink, AND PEGGY'S was yellow. 

" John.. John Laurens these are my friends."   I pointed to the guys as I introduced them.

" This guy is Hercules Mulligan he is a fun guy. " He just waved at them"  And over here we have the French baguette Marie Joseph- ow! " Lafayette nudged me in my arm. Eliza giggled.

" Bonjour, mon ami (Hello my friend)  Just call me Lafayette or Laf. " He bowed in front of them whole shaking the girl's hands.

" And here we have the smartass of our group Alexander Hamilton... Lol just call him Alex. " Alex looked at me with a glare. Then he stood up and shook the girl's hand.

" yo. " Alex said. Heeyyy is it just me or does somebody look a little helpless for a special someone in the room. Who could it be? He was starring at the person so I looked at where his eyes were and They were on Eliza. He was starring at Eliza.

                                --Alex Pov-

Oh shit. Eliza is cute. I think everybody noticed I was staring at her except her.

" I'm gonna head to the restroom. I'll be right back. " Eliza said then she left. Now everyone was giving me that face. The face that said " ooohhh you like her don't you. "They got me.

" So you like my sister don't you?? "  Peggy said. She was staring at me with the face. Her other sister's face looked jealous. Maybe she is just stressed out with all this traveling stuff.Good thing Eliza walked back in so that they'd stop giving me that face.

"Hi" I said awkwardly. I could see John staring at me from the corner of my eye.

"Hello guys. So... Are you guys from here?" She asked us. I didn't answer I just stared into her eyes. She caught me.

" No. We actually live pretty close to the arena. " Hercules answered. After that we just talked about random stuff. We talked about how the author is too lazy to insert any talking (A/N : THAT IS NOT TRUE!)

" Oh I heard about this party that they are gonna have a party after the concert. You guys should totally come with us! " Eliza handed us a paper. Which I'm guessing is the invite. " We're not hosting it but I think you guys should come. " Then a lady peeped her head into the room.

" Eliza could come out in 3 min we are just gonna have a quick rehearsal. And then you can come back to your room. " I didn't want Eliza to leave we were having a good time talking.

"Ok. I'll be there in a bit." She checked in the mirror if her hair and makeup was ok. And then she gave us another  paper. Was it her phone number?

" I think if we kept in touch with you guys we could become very good friends. And don't let anybody find out that's my number or I'll get a bunch of fan phone calls. Not that it's a bad thing it just gets annoying sometimes. Well anyways I hope to see you at the party! " . Then she walked out of the room. I could see John,Herc and Laf silently screaming because they just got Eliza's phone number. I was mentally screaming. Her sisters were still there so we just talked. After a few minutes we had to leave to go to our seats and buy snacks. I really like talking to the sisters. Well at least we have Eliza's number maybe we can start a group chat. Maybe we will go to that party.

A/N: ayye wassup readers. Sorry if some of the spelling is wrong I have two reasons. 1: my autocorrect hates me. 2: I'm tired  Forsome reason I just don't really like this chapter. I don't know if just feels like it wasn't my best effort. I promise the next chapter will be a lot better. I wrote it before but when I came back all of it was deleted. Yeahh... I'm sorry I could have updated this later but I didn't have much time either. I think for the concert I'll just skip to the good part. Well anyways thank you for reading it you have any suggestions please tell me. ~~Angel signing out. 

Sunday July 1st 2018 (almost America's birthday should I do a special chapter for that? I think I will :3)
Word count:1,358