Chapter 4

~Eliza Pov~

There was only 10 minutes left until I went on stage. Peggy was out on stage telling the crowd funny stories about her life. The crowd really seemed to like them. Angelica was helping me calm down and she was helping me do vocal warm ups. I was that we had 5 minutes left and I was so excited. I peeked out through the curtain and I saw John,Herc,Laf,and Alex. They all seemed like really fun guys and I was so excited to be their friend.

"Ok Ok people. That's all I got for today. And finally the moment you all have been waiting for. Give it up for ELIZA SHUYLER!!" Peggy yelled.(wow) The crowd went wild. I looked at Angelica and she gave me a nod. I ran out on stage. I saw signs and flashing lights and then I hear people changing my name. Wow this is amazing. I look down and in first row and I see John,Laf,and Herc screaming like fangirls while Alex is trying to make them shut up. I smiled at them and they waved back at me.

" WHAT'S UP NEW YORK! " I screamed and the crowd yelled back in response. I heard many different answers.
The following is what I heard:

"MARRY ME!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"AHHHHHHH!"

"AMAZING!"

"I THINK I'M GONNA CRY!"

" WE'RE DOING GREAT!! "

I wish I could meet all of them but I couldn't.

"OK NEW YORK LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" I yelled. Again they responded with a loud roar. I heard the beat of one my songs come on and then I started singing.

            ~Time skip to the last song of the concert~

My throat is starting to hurt from all the singing and screaming I've been doing. It's time for the last song of the concert. This song was part of the new album i wrote. This song took me 2 months to write. I barely got any sleep but I would say it was all worth it.

"Ok guys. The last song... Which I'm pretty sure you all have been waiting for. .. Helpless!!" I screamed at them and again they scream back at me. I'm gonna take that as a yes.

~~~Peggy pov~~~

I peeped out of the curtain and saw Eliza singing her heart out. She has such a good voice. Sometimes she has a strong voice like a rockstar but then her voice can be very soft and calming like an Angel. I look to the crowd and see the boys we met earlier. I think their names are John,Hercules,Lafayette, and Alex. I think Hercules look cute. He told me that s he sows in his spare time. (I ship Herc x Peggy ok people)

I look at them and see on of them staring at Eliza with those dreamy eyes. Ooohhh I have a new ship. I smile at Angelica and she has a scared look on her face.

" Peggy no" she whispers at me.

"Peggy yes" I shoot back at her. She smacks her forehead with her hand. I get out my mini journal from my purse. I get out my pen and in bubble handwriting i write Alexander x Eliza. Guy is is the journal that I wrote my ships in. I have so many of my friends and I try to get those people together as a future couple. And that's what I plan to do.

                         ~Angelica Pov~

I didn't know what Peggy was trying to tell me at first but then I looked at Alexander and my heart sunk. I though he was the one for me when I first saw him. I fell in love with him. I know it is very weird because I just me him. But he was such a kind and smart man and a little bit of a flirt. Her was perfect. But I think he has fallen for another woman. Eliza. Maybe I can change his mind at the party after the concert. But then what if Eliza does like him? What if I break her heart if he does fall for me? Well I have to at least try. He probably will only like Eliza. I mean she is smart pretty... she has everything a boy would want. I have never felt this way about anybody before. ( is it just me or is Angelica sounding like yandere-chan..... He will be mine)  I need to at least try.

~ Eliza Pov ~

Oh my gosh. I wish I had a mirror right now. Why does my face feel so hot. It feels like I might explode. I feel like a tomato right now. Every t one I look at Alex and we make eye contact my face gets hot. They last song is almost over so I can go check what it is. After answering some questions from the fans ( she is still on stage) I said goodbye and ran to Angelica and Peggy and gave them a big hug.

"Oh Eliza you did great!!" Angelica said while patting my back congratulating me.

"Yeah I wish I could stand in front of a crowd with 1,600 people staring at me! " Peggy yelled.

"Thanks guys but I need to head off to my dressing room." I said it quickly. I was hoping that they didn't see my face.

Peggy made a face at me "ooh is someone in love? Who is it?!" Angelica smirked at me. She gave me the big sister smirk. My blush started fading and I raced to my dressing room. I looked in the mirror and I looked horrible. My face was turning into a light pink. I think I fell for a certain someone I met today. I think I fell for Alex.Then I heard a knock on my door. It was my sisters.

" honey why are your pink? Do you have a fever or something? " Angelica asked placing a hand on my forehead.

" no I'm fine. I just have a mini headache... " I lied. She looked like she was trying to see if I was lying if not.

"ok then. We are going to go find those boys from earlier." Angelica said. She already knew I was lying anyways. She and Peggy left to go find the boys. After a few seconds the pink went away. While I was waiting i started writing for my next song.

                       ~Angelica Pov~

Me and Peggy were still looking around and then we spotted them. They were at a vending machine trying to get some chocolate bars. I saw Alex and we made eye contact. Awww his eyes.... I could just get lost in them. Peggy ran up to them and I followed after her. (A/N: I'm tired so I'm gonna write the conversation differently.)

Peggy: ayye wassup peeps.

Angelica: hi

Hercules: i don't think it's gonna work John. It has taken all of your money.

Peggy: oh yeah that thing doesn't give you any thing.

John: aww... I really wanted some chocolate right now. Anyways can you guys show us where Eliza's room is?

Alex: yeah we have been looking everywhere and we haven't found it.

Angelica: sure we were just gonna head back there.

Lafayette: lead the way Mon ami.

Peggy: mk come on friends!

Peggy ran all the way to Eliza's room. Me and Alex were walking side by side. It was a bit awkward. Maybe he was quiet because he likes me???... Probably not. But I still have to try.We finally made it to Eliza's dressing room. I knocked and I heard a "come in" from her. We walked in and saw her writing. She seemed really focused. When she saw us she closed her notebook.

"Hey guys did you like the show? My voice hurts a little from all the singing." She stood up and saved to us.

" I think it was great" Lafayette said. His accent is really strong. I looked over at Alex and he was blushing a bit. Eliza wasn't blushing. Maybe I have a chance. I will try at the after party.

Eliza: well are you guys gonna come to the party with us. We could take you in our car.

Alex: well we could just drive there. You don't have to.

Eliza: seriously don't worry about it we could come back after and get you car.

Alex: No-

John: SURE THAT SOUNDS GREAT.

Well I guess we were giving them a ride. This was gonna be a fun party.

Sorry for not updating. I feel horrible. I tried making this chapter extra long. I hope you like it. I didn't read it over cause I'm tired. And do you guys actually like this story? Well it's late at night for me but here you go a pretty long chapter. :3

Word count: 1,472