4

What should have been minutes, possibly seconds. Seemed like a lifetime as nothing happened except for a light breeze, which I barely felt. I could feel the rocky shore digging into my rear, slowly cutting off circulation making me want to shift, but before I could do so the wolf-bear's ear twitched. It's attention drifting off to the noise only he could hear. It must have been more important than starring at me all day because he took off running in that direction.

Finally being able to breath properly, I took in a deep breath, looked in the direction it ran to make sure it wan't coming back to do whatever it was gonna do and stood up. It was time to head back. It was lunch time and my stomach knew it.Putting back on my shoes, I kept glancing around me paranoid for obvious reasons. Tracking my way back through the woods making sure I didn't stray from the path. I remember praying to whoever was listening I would make it back safe. Apparently someone was listening because that's exactly what happened.

Lunch was said and done, and I went to my room o do some research as to what I saw. I know that telling someone was off limits. No one would believe me, not even my own mother. She would just write it off as some dream or hallucination due to heat exhaustion or some scientific bull. Turning on my laptop, I went to change out of my damp clothes into something more comfortable. hours later I was still doing research on this creature. I couldn't get it out of my head it seemed to demand my attention.

The rest of the day seemed to drag on with me just doing searches on this creature. Nothing seemed to pop up except for urban myths about shape shifters, demons, werewolves, and supernatural creatures I can't even pronounce. It was hectic to say the least. To see how many possibilities it could be. What am I doing with myself, thinking in such a manner. Slamming the laptop closed I look at the clock. It was almost ten o'clock, it was late and I was going to school the next day.