Chapter 8

(After the finished eating and chilling)

Nahmir: Aye Pops my dumbass car won't start you think you could help me.

Quavo: Cars are one thing I'm not good at. Maybe we could call you a tow truck .

Briyannah: No need pop the hood let's see what we are working with.

*Nahmir pops the hood*

Briyannah: Yea you gotta broken radiator you most definitely will need to call a tow truck. I assume your dad over here can take you home.

Nahmir: Nah I already texted somebody from the gang they should be here soon.

Briyannah: Well it's was nice meeting you... you should come back again maybe we could have a movie night.

Nahmir: I can do that. Tell my pops I said see him  later.

Briyannah: Alright .

(Briyannah goes back into her house)

Briyannah: He is surprisingly nice and just as goofy as you are.

Quavo: Yea I was a young dad. I swear he could pull off older than 16 if he wanted to I know he got them tattoos with his friends because his mother hated them when I got mine.

Briyannah: Well you can get tattoos now a days being 16 as long as you got a parents permission, but knowing him kinda he probably got the connections or something.

Quavo: Yea everything is twice as easy as it used to be. I'm really starting to miss seeing him but once she put that restraining order, it's like I missed a majority of his life because of her. Like all the money I send her I know damn well she doesn't use it for him she spends it for her damn self.

Briyannah: Well maybe you can stop sending her checks he is 16 years old with a rap career I'm pretty sure he has a secret bank account to save money for himself. Well send the money to that account and keep it a secret .

Quavo: You are a genius (spins her around)

Briyannah: I'm way to big for this. (Laughs)

(Hears knocks on the door)

Briyannah: (squeals ) My fashion Nova bathing suit is here! (Runs to the door and gets her package)

Quavo: So we can finally use your swimming pool is what I'm hearing!

Briyannah: Yes because they are finally here I'm going to go try to them on.

Quavo: I'm going to go get my trunks from out my car I'll be back short stack. (Quickly goes to his car and pulls out his swimming trunks)

Briyannah: I think I bought this too small.