Just

Warning: This book contains- blood, gore, abuse, extreme detail on all three of those, extreme sadness, and loss of hope. If any of this stuff triggers you, I advise you do not read this. Read at your own risk.

<<<<<<<<<
  The star didn't know it yet, but she was going to change the world.  Despite all her disabilities,  she will make new friends,  a new family.  Will also learn,  that there was no stopping her

  The girl blinked rapidly at the man before her.  Her mind was still a bit foggy,  and disoriented. 
   "We have arrived at the Avengers tower.  I would like you to meet a few of my friends." She slowly got up,  dazed,  not really processing what he said,  but still nodded her head yes.  The man before her,  started to walk out of the jet,  motioning for her to follow him.  Slowly,  very slowly,  she started walking.  She speed up a little to catch up to the blonde haired man, staying 4 steps behind him,  just like last time. 
   When they got in the tower,  a voice cane from nowhere,  "welcome back Steve Rodgers, Master Tony is currently in his lab,  and everyone else is in the living room." Even tho it wasn't noticible,  the almost blue haired girl,  faltered in her steps. 
   "Thank you Friday . " Replied Steve.  They continued to walk down the semi quite halls.  As they got closer to the living room,  the louder it got. 
   When they entered the room that was now known as the living room,  all commotion stopped.  There was 9 people all in different places of the room.  There was one person who was reading a book on a chair.  Someone standing up by the couch,  a red haird lady by the TV,  a brown hair girl standing in the corner,  some white haired boy standing randomly by a table,  a blonde hair man in the middle of the room,  a brown haired man sitting in a chair on the other side of the room,  some red skinned guy floating in the air,  and then another man standing behind the couch.
    "Wow Cap, when did you have a kid?!" Came a voice from behind the two.  The silver eyed girl turned to see a dark brown haired man. He had a gotie,  his skin was tan,  brown eyes,  and was quite tall compared to the little girl before him. 
     "She isn't mine Tony." Steve had replied.
    "Then where did the kid come from?" The man who was now named as Tony asked.
    "Hydra." Was the answer.
     " Wait!  Your saying that she works for Hydra?!  One of our enemy's!" Said the red haired lady.  She had slightly tan skin,  her eyes where brown,  according to the girl,  she was very pretty.  She was also the lady who was standing by the TV.
     "No Natasha,  I saved her from Hydra." Steve said while picking up Dream.
     "Oh,  that explains a lot." The girl who was now known as Natasha replied. 
     "So what she doing here?" Asked the man who was standing in front of the couch.  He had brown hair,  his skin tanned,  brown eyes,  and was actually quite nice looking. 
     "Fury thought it best if she stayed here.  Gain our trust,  treat here good,  teach her." Again the blonde hair male replied.
    "Oh." Was all the new male said. 
   "So we are practically baby sitting?" Asked the brown haired man who was sitting in the chair.  He spoke kinda harshly,  but it didn't faze the little 8 year old.  The man had dark brown hair,  his skin was tan,  his eyes where brown,  and he also had a metal arm. 
     "Something tells me,  that we will have to do a lot more saving then baby sitting with this girl." Responded the brown hair girl who was standing in a corner.  She had brown eyes that had a hint of red in them,  her skin was slightly pale,  and also appeared to be younger then the others.
     The silver eyed girl turned out everyone talking,  focusing on something outside.  It was a balloon,  that was floating away.  The almost blue hair girl just started,  as it raised slowly into the air,  become a small dot,  then final disappearing entirely.  She felt bad for the balloon,  it probably popped,  she also wanted her own. 
     "Anyway,  her name is Dream." The silver eyed girl snapped back into reality,  realising that they stopped talking about 'banysitting' her.  The small girl waved her hand,  keeping an emotionless face.
     "Does she not talk?" Asked the white hair boy,  that was now miraculously by them in an instant.  He had blue eyes,  was tan,  appeared around the same age as the girl in the corner,  and also very fast. 
     " Nope,  haven't even gotten a small whisper out of her." Steve was saying,  who was still holding the younger girl.
     "Impressive,  I can't even get in her mind." The girl in the corner said.  Dream looked toward her,  noticing her eyes turned red,  and she had red magic circling her hands. 
       "Well,  I guess the best way for her to start trusting us,  is to introduce ourselves." Stated the man who was reading.  He had dark brown curly hair,  tanned skin,  brown eyes,  and the girl could sense another presence from him. 
     "Hi!  I'm Pietro!  Also known as Quick silver!" Said the white hair man who was talking very fast,  also zooming around the living room. 
    "And I'm Wanda, his sister,  but I'm also known as Scarlett Witch." Stated the brown hair girl in the corner.
    "Names Bucky kid." The harsh sounding voice of the metal armed man said. 
    "Clint,  but I am also Hawkeye." Said the man in front of the couch.
   "I'm Thor Prince of Asgard. Nice to meet you little lady." The booming voice from the man in the middle of the room said. He hand blonde hair,  about to his shoulders,  his eyes blue,  tanned, and very musclin.
    "Tony,  the billiare man,  Iron man." Said the man who first spoke. 
   "Natasha,  also known as Black Widow." The red head spoke.
    " Rhodey,  or War Machine." The man who was behind the couch said.  He had dark skin, and dark brown short curly hair,  soft kind brown eyes.
   "Vision." Was the short answer of the red skinned man who was floating in the air. He looked like......

(To hard to describe him) 

    "And I'm Bruce. Nice to meet you." The man who was reading said.  He walked over,  and put out his hand for Dream to shake.  Hesintantly,  she reached out her's,  and placing it in the man's much larger one.  The man enclosed his hand,  and shook her hand. The man smiled at her,  but she just kept the same face on. 
    When Bruce stopped shaking the silver eyed girls hand,  the red headed lady came over,  and took her from Steve. 
    "Me and Wandy will show you your room,  we will help you decorate it,  and we can go get you new clothes.  Tony!  Where's your credit card?!" Natasha was saying,  and asking. 
    'They all seem so nice and caring.  I wish it can last.'