Her Fragance

Author's Note:

Hehehehe wassup? I know I made the release of the Book Two early since I had nothing to do anyways lol.

So here's the new update and I hope you'll---

ENJOY~!!! (⌒▽⌒)

*~*~*~*

It was five in the afternoon...

Zeref: Why order them such...?

??: ... I wanted to see how much Natsu and the others changed over these past years...

Zeref: ... I see...

【To Fairy Tail...】

『Chi's P.O.V』

Tch! These guys do nothing but laze around like bums! Why won't they go on missions?! Tss!!

Aria: C-Chi-san, let's go back to Lucy-sama before it sunsets!

Chi: ... Fine those dimwits won't do anything anyways!

Then we walked away from the guild.

『Natsu's P.O.V』

I kept smelling that ominous smell!

But after a few seconds, the smell vanished. I decided to follow them. I ran out of the guild and saw two mysterious cloaked figures run to the Magnolia Forest. I ran and found myself at Lucy's tombstone. I saw the figures talk to grave.

Natsu: HEY!! YOU TWO!!!

Their attention diverted to me...

Chi: *whispers* Oh shiz! He's here!

Aria: *whispers back* W-we'll be dead meat soon.

Natsu: Why are you two here?! Who are you guys?!?!

Chi: ... None of ya' business Dragon Slayer- oh shix... *covers her mouth*

Aria: Chi-san...!

Natsu: How do you know I'm a Dragon Slayer huh?! Tell me before I burn your bodies to ashes!!

Aria: You sir should go before-

I smelled the air and smelled Lucy. Why do I smell her...?

??: I told them... Natsu Dragneel..

I whipped my head to the voice's direction and saw Lucy in a white sundress smiling for no reason. I had my jaw dropped and I couldn't speak anything. I can't think any word to say... ( Additional A/N: Speechless Natsu. Speechless.)

Chi and Aria: L-Lucy-sama!!

Those two girls ran to Lucy and hugged her. Lucy hugged them back with the same force and smiled the smile I never saw.

『Lucy's P.O.V』

Lucy: Playtime's over girls.

Chi pouts like a baby and fake cries.

Chi: B-But... We haven't eaten anything Lucy-sama!!

Aria: She's right Lucy-sama~! We're hungry~!

I chuckled and snapped my fingers. Aria and Chi turned into their little dragon forms and went on my shoulders.

Chi: Hmph!!! You gotta buy us some food Lucy-sama!!

Aria: I-ice cream for me Lucy-sama!!

I pat their heads and nodded.

Chi and Aria: YIPEE!!!

I returned my sight of view to Natsu who was staring at me like an idiot.

Natsu: L-Lucy...

He comes near and touches my cheeks..

Natsu: H-How....

Lucy: I know it's hard to explain but... I'm sorry...

I placed my palm on his forehead and chanted a spell which makes Natsu forget about everything that happened today. I will never allow him to tell everyone I'm alive.

I heard Zeref gagged and I glared at him...

Zeref: What? *trying not to laugh*

Lucy: What do you mean WHAT?

Zeref: I'm just an innocent man here.. *whistles innocently*

Lucy: Whatever Dark Lord.

I let Natsu fall on my arms. I ordered Chi and Aria to bring him back in his home. They turned into their human forms and led Natsu out of the forest. I sighed and sat on the edge of the cliff.

Zeref sits behind me...

Zeref: You know-

Lucy: Yeah the spell will only last for a few days. I guess that'll give me some time to plan what I'll be doing.

Zeref: Puny humans like them don't deserve to see you live.

Lucy: That's okay. They're my nakamas anyway.

Zeref: I'm sure the crappy Council will be glad to see you alive.

Lucy: I suggest that you don't call them 'crappy'. They'll hunt you down like a lion if you say that in front of them.

Zeref: I'd be damned if so. *laughs*

Lucy: Did I hear the Dark Lord laugh?! WHAT A MIRACLE!! *laughs out loud*

Zeref: H-Hey!!!

Lucy: I guess you are a human too huh?

Zeref: ... Maybe... If you put it that way...

I laid my head on Zeref's lap. He 'tsked' but he still lets me lay on his lap. I watch the sun set in the horizon with Zeref.

*~*~*~*

JUST A MESSAGE:

NO ZELU OR ZERCY HERE!!!

I'm focusing on Lucy only 'kay? I might add some NaLu but I'm not sure if there will be any pairings here.

Sowwy~! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

~KoreenLilica