Plan A?

Author's Note:

HIYA HIYA HIYA MINNA-SAN!!!!!

Ohohohoho~ I can update now since my classes are all loose so MAYBE expect an update or two per week.

But school's still killing me. You know when we have a UN day on Thursday and we have no sembreak? Hard life we're talking here. . .

Anyways, please vote and comment! ( Even though I don't see your comments, it's still crucial!! XD )

ENJOY THE UPDATE~~~~

~*~*~*~

【Lucy's P.O.V】

Plan A has worked.

Plan A: Lure Natsu and his little circle of friends in the Magnolia Forest and take away their memories of me.

( A/N: You'll know why in the later chapters XP )

Natsu: L-Lucy-!

Lucy: Dark Lord.

Zeref: Got it Heartfilia.

Zeref teleported in front of Natsu and placed his palm on his forehead. He chanted spells and soon after Natsu collapsed on the ground. .

Lisanna: Natsu-kun!!!

Lisanna runs to Natsu and aids him but Zeref again teleports in front of her and places his palm on her forehead and again chanted spells. .

Happy: Wha--

Before Happy could utter a single word, Zeref flicked the blue Exceed's forehead and it shined and he collapsed. .

'God. . . They were so easy. .'

Zeref: All done Heartfilia. How 'bout the others?

I chuckled and fixed my dress. .

Lucy: Let them discover these bodies and we'll do the same.

「TIME: 5:30 pm」

【Erza's P.O.V】

We searched the whole Magnolia Forest and found Leo's ring at the cliffside. Then we saw Natsu, Lisanna and Happy on the ground so me, Gray and Wendy picked them up but we ended up collapsed on the ground. .

【Lucy's P.O.V】

So the first of all requirements is done. Which means two more is needed. .

Zeref: So what's next??

I smirked. .

Lucy: What's next is. . .

Destroying Fairy Tail. . .

~*~*~*~

Was it short??? ( YES!!!! )

Sorry there's no literary flow in my brain right now. But please bear with me.

Currently listening to: Love LaLaLa of VIXX and the whole album of VIXX.

And one note.

I AM NOT GIVING UP ON MY STORIES!!! I'M STILL AN OTAKU! ( slash KPOPPER )

~김 라 비★