Chapter 4

I rode my bike with the rest of the Losers Club since Henry was hanging out with his friends. It was pretty peaceful. Suddenly, something caught my eye. Something yellow running across the grass into some bushes.

"I'll meet you guys in a minute. I wanna check something out."

"Alright, N/N," Bill replied.

I broke off from the group and headed toward the bushes. After a few minutes of searching through the leaves and branches, I decided that it was probably just an animal. I started getting on my bike again when I heard yelling coming from the direction that my brother and our friends went in.

"Shit," I muttered, quickening my pace. I rode my bike down to where I saw my group and Henry and his friends throwing rocks at each other. "S-stop! Stop it!" Henry was knocked to the ground and his friends ran away. "Henry!" I ran over to him and everyone just stared at me. "Babe, your head."

"Who's that," a kid asked. I recognized him as the home schooled kid who delivers meat around town.

"That's Bill's sister," Richie replied. "And Bowers's girlfriend. A looker, I know. He doesn't deserve her."

"You know I can hear you guys, right?" I examined a wind on Henry's head. "What the fuck happened? I leave you alone for five minutes and you guys start hurting each other."

"It's all Henry's fault," Ben exclaimed.

"So you guys are going to have him take all the blame?"

"No, it's true," Henry said. "Patrick, Belch, Victor, and I were beating on the home schooled kid and they came and saved him."

"You, I will deal with later," I hissed at Henry. I stood up. "As for all of you, yes your quest was noble, but you could have found a less violent way to finish this. Something that would keep me from having to bandage you all up. Now, go home before I really..." my voice trailed off as a horrifying sight caught my eye. Georgie. Only, it wasn't Georgie. He looked like him, but looked like a zombie. His face looked decayed and his rain coat was filthy. Behind him was a clown. I felt so overwhelmed that my body shut down.

Henry's POV

I started to stand up as Y/N's voice got quieter. She was staring at something behind the Losers Club.

"Y/N?" She didn't respond or even look at me. I put a hand on her shoulder. "Babe?" Suddenly, she collapsed, but I caught her and lowered her to the ground, placing her head in my lap. "Babe? Babe? Wake up." I moved her hair out of her face. "Babe? Y/N?" There was a bit of splashing before her brother knelt down next to us. "She's breathing, but why isn't she waking up?"

"I-I don't know. She h-h-hasn't done this in years. Y/N? Sis, wake up."

"Babe. Please. Wake up."

"Henry, don't worry. She's going to be okay."

She moved her body and opened her eyes. "What h-happened?"

"You fainted, sis. What happened?"

"I s-s-saw something."

"What was it," I asked.

"You wouldn't believe me. It was just my imagination."

"Just tell us."

"I-I saw Georgie, but he didn't look like him. He looked like a zombie. He was with a weird clown thing. I don't even know."

"C-c-clown," Bill asked.

Y/N nodded. "Yeah. Like I said, you won't believe me." She looked to the ground.

I put my hands on her face. "I believe it if you say it." I knew it sounded cringy, but it was the truth. I helped her sit up. "You okay?"

"Yeah."

"C-c-c-come on. L-lets go."

"I'm coming too," I stated.

"Go blow your dad, you mullet wearing asshole," Richie scoffed.

Y/N shot him a death glare. "Shut your mouth. We all know I have a longer cock than you."

He looked confused. "You don't have one."

"Exactly my point, Tozier. Exactly my point."

I couldn't hold back a small laugh. "You are definitely one of a kind."

"I try." She gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"G-g-get a room." Bill stuttered.