Epilogue

The first day of school. Henry had offered to give me a ride to school, but I just decided to ride my bike with everyone else. When I got to school, Henry was standing at the front doors, waiting for me.

"Hey, babe," he greeted.

"Hey." I pecked his lips. "Into Hell we go." He wrapped an arm around my shoulders as we walked inside. I saw as he watched Victor and Belch in the hall. "Go ahead."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine." He kissed my cheek before walking over to his friends. I put my stuff in my locker. Suddenly, my locker was slammed closed, almost crushing my hand. "Seriously, Gretta?" I asked as I turned around.

"Yes, seriously. Do you think that I didn't miss bugging your ugly little face?"

"Go fuck yourself." I turned back to my locker, only to be forcefully turned back around and a hand to be placed on my throat. "Just leave me alone."

"You can't talk to me like that. I'll just teach you a lesson." She raised a fist and was about to punch me, but her arm was caught by a hand. "What the..." she trailed off as Henry came in front of her.

"Remove your hands from my girlfriend." Gretta hesitated. "Now." Her hand retracted from my throat. "Leave her and the Losers Club alone. That means leave Bill, Richie, Stan, Ben, Eddie, and Beverly. Leave them all alone or else there will be consequences. Do I make myself clear?"

"I-I thought-"

"Do I make myself clear?" Gretta nodded weakly. "Now, beat it." Gretta scrambled away like a dog with its tail between its legs. You okay," Henry asked as he turned to me.

I nodded. "Yeah. Nothing new."

"If she does anything again, just tell me."

"Okay." I hugged him. "Thanks."

"Of course." He put a hand on my chin, leading my gaze to his. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Time Skip

Henry, Bill, Richie, Stan, Eddie, Beverly, Ben, and I walked out of the school, smiling.

"Hey, how about we go to the diner?" Henry asked. "It's on me."

"I'm in," I answered. Everyone else answered with a "yes."

"Alright. Let's go." He climbed onto my bike. I got on behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

When we arrived at the diner, we all squeezed into a round booth. We sat there laughing and talking for hours. It was like Henry had never been a bully. Like we'd known Ben for years. Like nothing bad had ever happened to us.