Why him ???

And so...the class went on for ages. I was about to doze off and the bell rang. Amazing timing right -_-

Sir left the class and I realised that the class went on for two whole periods when I saw the clock. "It's breaktime" I sang as I got up from my seat. Hye Kyo gestured me to come near the window. Jin Ah and Yeon Soo were there too. The girls were actually looking at some guy. I wasn't much interested.

"Hey, do you see him? The one with headphones... He's the crush of all the girls in this block and he's famous among juniors also. He and his friends were supposed to be in our class actually. I wonder why they didn't attend the class ?" Jin Ah said rolling her eyes. Yeon Soo was just listening carefully to what she said. I blurted out something I shouldn't have said, "What if he's the crush of all girls. What's so great about him though? Why are y'all so into him ?" That came out negative. Aaahh

The girls were so busy watching him that they didn't even listen to me. That was a relief. I took a quick glance at him. I could only see his back. He's actually ... Kai ???? The break was for 30 minutes. I didn't want to waste any time. There were still 27 minutes left. I said bye to the girls and went out. I was practically running towards Kai when...

I heard Min Kyu from the other end of the corridor. I went towards 11F. I gave him a hug and I just realised that the guy I saw just now was there too. He actually looked cute. Well.. there was a whole bunch of good looking guys. Min Kyu introduced me to them. They started in a row saying their names..." Suho, Kris, Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay, Tao, Chen, Xiumin, Kyungsoo, Kai."

"I'm Su Jin. I'm Min Kyu's cousin. Well.. I heard that you guys were in 11A. Umm.. why didn't y'all attend the class just now?" All their faces went blank. I didn't ask them again. Why y'all being like this ??

"Why do you care though?" Kai said in a deep tone. He didn't even look at me while asking it. He had such attitude. He walked away as we all were talking. I had to meet the Principal. I got a call from him in the morning. He wanted me to meet him during the break.

"Guys.. it was really nice meeting you all again... Let's hangout often. Since you're in my class, I hope we can get along well." I smiled and waved at them. I started walking fast towards the Principal's office. I was so lost in thought. I was worried if I did anything wrong. I entered the other block. I walked faster. All I wanted was to get there faster. I didn't realise that a guy was walking infront of me and bumped into him. Both of us fell to the ground. Guess what? He was Kai. He was frowning. I stood up and held my hand out to help him. He held my hand and got up. "Can't you see while walking? Are you blind?" He snapped at me. I bowed and said "Sorry Kai. I was lost in thought. I'm really sorry."

"You seem to be in a hurry. Where are you going?" He smirked. He looked sexy doing it.

"I was heading to the Principal's office."

"I'm going there too. Let's go together? Don't worry I'll not kill you" He smirked again. He was killing me with that already. Aahh Kai.

"Okay. Let's go." I smiled awkwardly trying to hide that I was slightly blushing.

We walked through the lobby and stood infront of the Principal's office. Surprisingly, the door opened as soon as I was about to knock. We entered the room. The Principal looked at me and glanced at Kai. It was then that I realised Kai was with me. We weren't asked to come together.

"Good to see you Su Jin. You decreased my burden coming along with him. Both of you can sit down."

I bowed and sat on the chair infront of the table. Kai sat on the chair next to me. The Principal was calm for a moment and started to speak. "Okay Su Jin-ah. Here's your schedule for the next two years."He handed me a file. "Since you're new here, Kai will guide you with everything. Also, as you mentioned in your application form, you will be a member of the dance club. Kai will be your personal instructor. Both of you will be the leaders of the club."

"And Kai, as you mentioned before, you will be a part of the foreign language club. Su Jin will be helping you with that. Both of you will also lead this club."

"Thankyou Sir. We'll be looking forward to it." Kai said as he got up and bowed.

I was flustered. Why am I supposed to be helping him out. Why should he be my instructor out of all the people? Why should we do all this together. With his attitude, can I even bear him for an hour? Two frickin years? Awaeeeee... I don't wanna do this again...

Kai looked at me. He gestured me to get up. I stood up immediately. "Thankyou Sir. I'll do my best." was all I could say.

I was still confused. We came out of the room. Kai held my hand. I froze. "Aren't you excited? You're so lucky to be working with me. I'm sure all the girls would kill to be in your place. Shouldn't you at least thank me for helping you get this oppurtunity?"

"You helped me get this? You expect me to be happy for this? Oh really Kai? "

"Yaahh.. why are you being like this? We are going to be partners for the next two years. You should be nice to me." He pouted and let go of my hand. He held my hand all this time and I realised it now. He looked like a baby. He was pouting and that melts my heart. I wondered what was with that attitude he was showing a while ago? And does he even remember what happened?? Any of it ?...

"Okay fine. I'll be good to you." His face was glowing. He was smiling like a kid who got a cotton candy. Ttrrriinnngg The bell rang. Kai held my hand and started running towards our block.

I don't know where this is going. I hope nothing goes wrong...