Unxpectd

So.. we were running towards the hallway. Kai stopped suddenly with a jerk. I would have fallen down if he was not holding my hand. He looked at me with a blank face. His eyes looked devilish with a strong expression. I wonder what he wanted to do there in hallway.

He looked away from me towards the wall. He put his hand on the wall at an angle. The wall moved in.. like a door and slided to the side. It was a secret path. Omo..!! He pulled me inside and the door slided back to normal state. It was all dark in there. We walked a bit more and the lights were switched on. The light was mostly blue. It was a huge place and had surely nothing to do with a school. It looked more like the den of a secret agent. I was getting more and more confused now. What on earth is this place? Why am I here? What's with this guy? He keeps confusing me ugh..

I was kinda excited too. It was a place worth appreciating. Kai said.. "Su Jin-ah.. I've waited for years to bring you here.. Finally I achieved it... I got you here. This is where we will be doing everything from now on.. related to the college and the other things too.." He smirked. Another arrow in my heart. "Let me take you to your cabin.." He led me to one side of that huge place. We stopped in a corner. He was doing some random patterns in air. A transparent door appeared with a red laser border. The door opened. There was a table and two chairs... nothing else. What an amazing cabin Kai.. like woowww!! He made me sit and did some random patterns in front of me.. in the air. There was a monitor... well, it looked like a hologram. It was more than unbelievable. This place is actual cool.

He opened a document kind of thing with all the details of the two years of literature and dance schedule. That's something really boring to do in such a cool place. You know what I mean right.. 😏🙃 How boring Kai...

I was reading everything and Kai was sitting infront of me. He was starting at me and giggling at times.. So distracting. "We need to leave the place in an hour. Su Jin-ah... jaebal.."
"Arasseo arasseo.. I'll do it fast.. Jet speed!!" He smiled. I must've looked like a kid. I finished up reading and looked at Kai. He dozzed off.. Looks like a 5 year old when he's sleeping. So cute..!! "Kai.. Kai.." I moved him.. didn't wake up. " Yaah !! Kai, wake up !!" He got up with a sudden jerk and looked at me with a lost expression on his face. I gave him a glare. He rubbed his eyes and got up from the chair. He did some random designs again and the hologram thingy was no more visible. We went out of the room.. and walked towards the main door. The door slided automatically and we were in the hallway.

We went inside our block. I saw the time. It was 2: 20 PM. We missed a few classes. "Yaahh.. I missed drawing class today. Ottoke.. Kai it's all because of you... " I put up a really sad expression. What's with my rant today.. I'm acting different. "That's okay you can cover it up later... Su Jin-ah." I still looked sad. "Yaah.. don't be so upset.. it makes me unhappy.." He made a baby face. I was convinced. "Let's go to the basketball court.. It'll be fun!" I didn't hesitate because it was my favourite. We went to the basketball court as it was sports hour... There was a tournament going on when we reached there. The people there were the 11 members of our class.. Kai changed into shorts and entered the court. He ..looked really sexy. Suho, Kris, Luhan and Kyungsoo were watching and the others were playing. I joined them and watched. The game was lit af. Kai was on rage mode. I was immersed. "Our team is known as EXO now. We're the best in the school." Suho smiled as he said. I was nodding at him. Kris and Luhan were busy in their own world. Kyungsoo was watching the game very carefully. "Kyungsoo-ya... talk to Su Jin.. we are in the same class now!! What are you doing?" " Yaahh!! I told you to call me D.O. wae.. jinja.. " He looked irritated. He was really scary OMG. He didn't speak to me anyway. Hye Kyo, Jin Ah and Yeon Soo joined later. We started calling Kyungsoo "Kyungsoo-ya Kyungsoo-ya... naneun ottoke... we're too new.. what to do.. we don't know how to play.. Hey!! It was lame but we managed to irritate him as much. I went back to watching the game... it was quite interesting. EXO is really talented :)

I wrote this after 6 months. Tried really hard to maintain consistency. I'll be writing continuously now. More love.
사랑해 💕