Missing parts

Yes.. I love him.. a lot. The memories of our past flashed in my head. I knew him since childhood. Kyungsoo was our family friend and Kai was his best friend. We always hung out together. We were the best of friends.

It's just sad how things turned out. I can't believe it's been 4 years already. Kyungsoo was my best friend. We were really close and there was nothing we didn't know about each other. Our families had dinner together once a week. We went on holidays together. Our dads were childhood best friends and business partners too.

You must be thinking all this seems too out of place. Yes.. I know.. I had to pretend I didn't know them in front of my cousin ... A dark past forces ppl to do things they thought they'd never do.. I actually knew all the ppl who are part of exo... It's just that things have changed a lot and we grew apart. Other than Kai and Kyungsoo.. Chanyeol was the closest to me. He was like my go to person for anything.  Jongdae and Xiumin were good friends. Tao was my art class partner. Lay was my dance partner. Luhan and Sehun didn't hang out much with me. But they were good friends. Kris didn't care about any drama going around.. he was a bit distant. But he was good at giving advice when I needed him. Baekhyun was my partner in crime. We always hung out together... went to concerts together..We had a lot of fun. Suho ... he used to be more of the one who keeps everything in place.. organising parties, events and taking care of his friends.

Then, what happened that things ended up like this? It's a long story...

Yo guys!! Took me ages to update. Really sorry. I don't even know where the plot is going. Made a few changes in the previous chapters. Read them again. Thanks for the patience. 😊

사랑해 ❤️