fourteenth

Im Jaebum POV:

"Hyung we found out." Yugyeom slowly replied leaning with the dressing table.

"Found out?" I glanced at Bambam.
"It's okee hyyuunng. I am a baby too."
Why is Bambam talking like that? What does he mean by a baby?

Yugyeom walked passed me and sat beside Bambam, patting his head. "We both are."

"What are you guys talking about? And where is Jackson?" I ran to the washroom but the door's closed. "Jackson!"

"He just woke up. But is that really important?" Yugyeom asked sternly. I have never seen this Yugyeom before.

"Look I don't know what you guys wanna talk about but I have to see Jackson before, he- he is sick I told you already." I screamed.

"Hyung stop being so ignorant! It's about you we wanna talk about! You are a little!" Yugyeom snapped and Bambam's started to tear up.

Jackson immediately opened the door and ran out. "Sseuni stop!" I was about to go for him but Bambam stopped me.
"Hyung... it's okayy we can share our daddy with you too. Don't be scared." He mumbled softly with teary sparkling eyes. It was like Jackson staring at me.

"Bambam...I- I am not. I am not a little."
"Why are you still hiding!?" Yugyeom screamed at me.
"Hyung! It's fine you don't have to suffer anymore. It's okay hyung. I know you are scared." Bammie cried.

"Bammie stop bugging Jaebum hyung, we have guests in the house. Yugyeom, wash Bammie's face." Jinyoung ordered and Yugyeom unwillingly took Bammie away.

"Hyung, we can talk about this later. Everyone's waiting." Jinyoung said and walked out of the room. I followed him.

My heart relieved all my stress and tensions when I saw Jackson and Hobi laughing with each other. Jackson,he is smiling. He seems okay.

I kept staring at him for a while but he didn't even bothered to look at me, not that I am too hurt or too offended, I am just a bit sulky I guess.

"Aye Jaebuma come here! This guy is a great chatter, where did you find him?" Hobi pointed at Jackson and Sseuni looked at me. No, not Sseuni, it's Jackson. He got out of the headspace already.

I went and sat in between Jackson and Jimin. Jimin moved a little and sat closer to Yoongi almost on his lap. I smiled and eyed him, he shyly smiled back.

"You okay?" I whispered in Jackson's ear.
He moved his face slightly towards mine and nodded, "Yes."

A lot of things happened in the past short time, but suddenly everything faded when my lips accidentally touched Jackson's cheeks. Yes, we already kissed I know that but, that's Sseuni my little babyboy, who most probably doesn't even know what kiss means but my heart becomes restless and beats faster whenever I get closer to Jackson. Jackson Wang.

Our thighs are touching and I could feel his hip near mine. It's weirdly satisfying.

Suddenly bell ring, and before i could open Youngjae ran and opened it. We're all expecting a familiar figure but, there's something different.

"Ow! Daddy look a ketchup haired man!" Jimin squealed and clapped his hands, when Mark came in with dark red hair all shining and volumed. His blonde hair gone.

"You look..." Youngjae was about to say something but stopped when Mark laughed out and hugged him. Then hugged Jinyoung behind Youngjae.

"Hey guys! Sorry for late. My car broke in the middle and..." Mark kept talking and everyone weren't really concentrating in his words but his hair, including me. Except, Jackson.