twenty-eighth

Jackson Wang POV:

"Hey Jinyoung it's your turn. Truth or dare?" Jin hyung points at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung sheepishly smiles and looks at Bambam. "Dare."

"Woah. Do you know my dares are crazy as hell?" Jin hyung smirks at Jinyoung and yells, " Drink 3 shots at once or say a cheesy poem to Bambam."

Everybody woo's Jinyoung and quickly graps the shot glasses and pours three of them. Everybody  boo's Jinyoung but only Bambam cheers, "Thanks hyung or i would've cried hearing your cheesy poem." We all laughed and I looked around me, everybody in couple's.

Jinbam working on their relationship after Yugyeom broke up. It's still weird to think, Yugyeom just left them. He is studying in Canada but, I wonder what happened. And beside the Jinbam couple Namjin couple sits with pride as they both came out, this week to their parents'. Such courage. I wish I could too but, who cares for a gay boy who is single and doesn't have a future with any caregiver.

"Oh. I love how we all are together tonight. It's all because of our brand new couple Jungkook and Taehyung! So kids remember you guys are still young, so keep your relationship always pure with some holy water, or else come to me I'll boil some for you..."

The whole room fell silent. For, what felt like eternity till, this lil kid burst in laughters and fell  from the lap of Yoongi.

"Seriously Park Jimin you found it funny? Get up." Yoongi said with the most disgusted face at Jimin, who's on the ground now still laughing  with Seokjin.

"That's it all of you get out of my house only, Jimin can stay."

Seokjin says with sass as he bro hugged Jimin. I laughed along and honestly,  was loving to be with them. But something,  was off. I just can't keep my mind straight  about the tall guy from yesterday. That dream I had, was so real. How could I feel all of his small facial details, so pure on my fingertips.

Whenever I close my eyes, I can feel his smooth skin on my skin and I keep imagining his face without a lip pierce, as if his face is right somewhere in my own memories,  I just have to find it somehow. Some kinda deja vu stuff.

"Ahem, hyung? Are you sleeping?" Jungkook's voice made me realize I was again drowning in my imaginations.

I opened my eyes and it was really awkward waking up to Jungkook's cute face, after what happened the previous night.

"I came to apologise hyung. I-I..." Jungkook looked so flustered I had to stop him.

"Hey hey. You've done no wrong. It's my fault, I started everything and I should've known about, your feelings. It's okay shit happens." I smiled and brushed his hair a little. The blonde guy laughed and I honestly felt like a playboy.

Really Jackson? Does the previous night means nothing to you? I just had a hot make out session with a very hot guy and now he's moving on with someone else and yet it feels nothing.  Probably because I was just thinking about someone else when I was doing it with Jungkook or maybe, my loneliness turned me into something I am not. A playboy?

"By the way where is everybody?" I asked while finishing my drink. "They all are settling at the TV room, Seokjin hyung suddenly planned a movie night."

"That's nice. What we watchin?"
".....Seokjin hyung's favourite movie."
"Oh god, Notebook? Not again!"

We all settled in the living room which is not that spacious but enough for the couples to find some corners to snuggle in. I smiled looking at Jimin and Yoongi couple. The cutest.

I stood near the sofa thinking where to sit among so many couples. Namjoon looked at me and smiled, then pointed an empty sit beside him and Seokjin.  I crossed over the couples and sat there when the movie started.

.

It's getting hot here. The couple in the movie is making out every 2 sec. And I can feel the tension rising along the sound of little smooches now and then coming from the couple.

I tried closing my eyes and avoiding the scene but suddenl, that leather jacket guy's face flashed in front of me and I shook right up. Namjoon looked at me with questions on his face and I excused myself from him, to the washroom.

I went to the washroom cleaned myself up and went straight to Namjoon's bedroom, to his balcony. I know there's  a huge balcony as my bedroom has it too and it's really spacious.

I can see my balcony from here too. I went to balcony and the breeze is beautiful. It just goes through my wet hair, drying the water I just used to wet them. We live on the 12th floor the scenery is amazing. 

I quickly looked behind me to check if someone followed me and took out my lighter to light my cigarette, my new habit my new love. My only love actually.

It's been some months since I started this. It's the only thing that helps me keep my mind sane from not going insane and little. As I inhale deeply, letting the smoke seep into my cells.
The comfort I ached for had finally returned.

With each turns, I felt, piece of my innocence getting stripped away. What have I become? Is this what people call depression or this is what people in vain do?

Why should I be the one hurting  and suffering when, it was Mark hyung who made my life miserable and took all my happiness away. And with happiness I mean my, caregiver away. I remember someone taking care of me but how is that possible? I know I have been single my whole life. Was it Mark hyung? Or Jinyoung?

"Why are you trying to kill yourself?"

"WHAT THE HELL?"

My cigar almost fell from my hand when I yelled at the voice.  I looked around and found a tall dark figure standing right beside me, in my balcony. IN MY BALCONY?!

"Hey who the f*ck are you? I'll call the police!" I took out my phone and threw away the half lit smoke out of my hand.

"Jackson, calm down."

"Who the f*ck you think you are! Shut your a** down and how do you know my name?"

"Listen don't scream please you have to calm down." The tall figure whispered yelled, to lower my voice but I shouted loudly and told him to stay where he was, running to my flat.

I went to my flat and the door was already opened. I quickly took the kitchen knife from my table and ran to my room. The door was slightly ajar when I kicked it and it sprung opened revealing the tall guy, I've been dreaming about since yesterday. 

"Wait I don't understand...what are you-"

"It's me, Jackson. It's Jaebum..."

"..."

"How have you been my babyboy?"

.
I am sad this is ending so soon but no worries, Angel's Little Demon will continue and, there's an announcement...
I AM WORKING ON A NEW OMEGAVERSE JACKBUM AU YALL.
Are yall familiar with Omegaverse?