twenty-first

*mature content ahead*

A year later :

Jackson wang POV :

"Doctor, how long do you think hyung needs to stay here? Is there no progress at all?" 

I heard Bambam and Jinyoung's voice roughly. I don't know if I am dreaming or is this real life?  I tried opening my eyes but the intense light hurts my eyes and so I close them again. I heard footsteps near my bed and I looked beside and saw Mark standing with blood all over his face. The sight was too much for me to take and I screamed and fell down from the bed.

"Hyung!! Hyung! Wake up! Stop screaming its just a dream. Please wake up!"

I felt my whole body shaking and I found it really hard to breathe. I shoot right up in the bed and gasped for air. My head was spinning 48 miles per hour and it was spinning 360 °. What! how is that even possible. I couldn't take such sight and started running. Running but where? Where am I? Oh no, I am back at this place again! The warehouse! No! I can't be back here I need to get out of here. But I thought I did? So...was I not able to save myself? Did Mark hyung finally kill me? And now there is no Jaebum and no Jackson? Is this the afterlife? Is this heaven or hell? This can't be heaven. Heaven is supposed to be all glitters and clouds. So this is hell. Wait. Do I even believe in an afterlife? What is afterlife even? I think I should stop running and think about it a little. But why can't I stop running where am I even going? I shouldn't be here. Mark can be here anytime and I don't want to die, without even seeing Jaebum for once. I want to live. No! I must live for Jaebum for him just for once.

"Jackson? Jackson! Jackson can you hear me?! Jackson open your eyes slowly, please. Nurse turn of the lights please, and only keep the dim lights on."

"Sir I would recommend you to please leave the room. Too many familiar faces at the same time might stress out the patient."

"Umm yeah, sure we'll leave the room. Jinyoung hyung, you will stay please."

I opened my eyes hearing Yugyeom's voice. The hospital lights were really soothing and calming for my eyes. Why do I feel like I slept for a long time? I mean I was just here a moment ago right? Or...or was it all a dream?

"Jackson!" Jinyoung's voice.

"Sir, try speaking low. You don't want the patient to get scared." The old funny looking man said to Jinyoung. I looked at my left and saw Jinyoung's face.

"You are really handsome," I said in a sleepy voice, looking right at Jinyoung. And Jinyoung cried and laughed at the same time. He held my hands and kept crying while the doctor beside me was checking my pulse.

"What is going on? Why am I here?" I asked being confused about Jinyoung. Jinyoung looked at me than the doctor and then back at me.

"Jackson you've been in a coma for almost a year now. Do you remember anything?" The doctor said while checking my fever.

The words coma and almost a year shocked me tremendously. I felt like a movie character from a cringe movie but then suddenly I started to grasp the situation. Bit by bit the fragments of my past incident started coming back to me.

My birth. My parents. My childhood home. My school. My friends. Sungjae... "Ouch, my head hurts."

"Calm down. You don't have to stress yourself now, Jackson. Don't try to strain your memories." The doctor said sternly.

"But...Jackson do you really not remember anything? You remember me right?" Jinyoung said with concern filled in both of his eyes.

"Hyung! You are awake!" Bambam and Yugyeom came running in. Bambam's face is full of traces of tears. I am pretty sure Yugyeom stood strong for Bambam the whole time.

"Hey, my babies." I slightly smiled and reached my hand out to them. "Omg hyung!" Bambam cries out and hugs me. "Yah yah loosen up you are gonna kill me," I said jokingly and looked at Jinyoung. I asked for a hug from Jinyoung and he smiled in relief.

.

"So what did the doctor say?" I asked Jinyoung while munching my strictly recommended salad on my tabular hospital bed.

Jinyoung was just having a coffee, but time to time he kept looking at me confusingly as if something was different. As if he was in disbelief about something. I didn't pay attention to that, I just thought maybe it was me who was feeling weird, that's all.

"Umm. Yeah the doctor told that for any other patient even after waking up from a coma, they face many other casualties but in your case, with that huge wound behind your head, you seem surprisingly fine and all recovered." He seemed to get in a trance while replying me.

"Oh! Isn't it good? I am alright now. So I can go home." I said looking at the small broccoli in disgust.

"Mhm. But the doctor said he still has some formal check-ups. So maybe stay here for another day at least?" I put the broccoli in my mouth and chew it violently and gulp it. "Ughh fine."

Park Jinyoung POV:

"But don't you think it's weird?" I asked Bambam as we parked our car at the hospital parking lot, after bringing back some fresh clothes for Jackson from the mall.

"Hyung, maybe he is just shy to ask about Jaebum hyung. You know, after all, we all found out about his little space secret." Bambam replied while taking off the belt on his seat.

That's a very good reason. Of course, he could be shy and embarrassed but, really? Could only being shy make you not want to see your lover after a whole freaking year? Or...or after such a long time you are so embarrassed that you couldn't even ask about him? Just being shy...

"Or hyung do you think it could be the trauma?" Bambam's question breaks my trance.

"Trauma?" I asked back.

"Yeah. You know the doctor said there might be some small or big casualties one might face after waking from a long coma. So what if thinking about Jaebum hyung, Jackson hyung's suffers stress in his mind." Hearing such explanation, I realized in such a small time, Bambam grew a lot. He didn't only have to keep up with us but also the whole little self and the Jackson matter. I shouldn't stress him any further with my concerns.

"Bammie," I called him. He looked at me with surprise. It's been so long since I called him in that name. His eyes instantly got teary. Well, since the very beginning Bambam was the type of kid who cried at every matter, so he was always a bit hard to control.

"Hyung...? You shouldn't call me like that in public." Bambam said that looking down at his fidgeting fingers, trying hard to control Bammie.

I took off my seat belt and pushed my seat to get back and make some space in front of me.

"Bammie come here," I asked Bambam to get up and sit on my lap. Though I know first he would deny but I really want him right now. He is too young to suffer such stress.

"Bu-but hyung-"
"Ssh just come."

He did as I told and sat on my lap as I shifted the gear of my seat to lean down. I held Bambam's neck with one hand and another one was down to his zippers. I kissed him softly and he kissed back. As soon as I touched him there, I could see how his body shivered and he was getting bad at kissing. He moaned in between and I couldn't help but kiss him stronger. His pulpy lips were right in mine and I paced and my hand moved faster. I know with every stroke it was getting harder for him to concentrate on our kissing but he was still trying. I chuckled thinking about it. My baby is the cutest. For one last time, I kissed him tightly and loosen our lips.

.
Lovely peeps I was thinking of maybe walking some more then, pull an ending?? What do you guys say?