Hard Celebrations

My heart stared yelling at me as I looked at the crowd of the guys and girls looking at the list of who got in this god forbid school. I couldn't help but feel more anxious as I watched the faces of disappointment. There was barely any person who was happy or even a slight smirk looking at that list. I sucked in my fear and went to see the list, I read from top to bottom, and the lower I got on the list, the more my heart was killing me. I couldn't see my name, and I just knew my name wasn't on there. Until I reached the last name, and it was me. I wanted to cry with joy but I just held it in. I clenched my fists with enjoyment and walked out the building to see Zac standing outside, smiling at me and waiting for some kind of news.

"What happened?" He said as he looked at my blank expression.

"I got IN!" I squealed and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"AYEE!" He yelled while laughing. He always believed in me, he always saw things in me I never saw in myself. "I knew you could do it baby." He softly said in my ear as he kissed my cheek.

"I love you so much." I cried in his shoulder as he held my tightly, swaying me right to left. I never wanted to leave him.

"I love you more." He replied. "Let's celebrate." He said and that's exactly what we did. Zac ended up making dinner for me and Axel, and I loved how he celebrated, in private with just our family.

"You didn't have to do this." I giggled as I sat next to Zac and Axel.

"Of course I did, this is big news, we have to celebrate." He kissed my lips. "What's better than to have dinner with my two babies." He smiled as he looked at me. His face was so beautiful, I could tell her was so passionate about us, I could tell through his eyes. They would always sparkle when he looked at me and Axel. It's a look I will never forget.

"Zac, I know you're probably gonna be sick of me being negative and all, but I really am scared for doing all this

"Zac, I know you're probably gonna be sick of me being negative and all, but I really am scared for doing all this. I still don't know how I got in." I said we started eating our dinner.

"Baby, you're talented, you ballet for me so many times and you're so beautiful when you do. This talent can't go to waste."

"I understand that, but things are happening way to fast. I mean look at where we are for gods sake."

"What's wrong with everything we achieved? You saying having Axel was a mistake?"

"Oh my god of course not! What the hell are you even saying?!"

"Well then what are you talking about? You're making it seem like everything we accomplished is trash."

"That's exactly the opposite of what I'm saying." I rolled my eyes. "I'm saying that everything's happened way too fast, I was in high school and now I have a family, I'm in ballet school, and not just any ballet school but the ballet school that I've always dreamt of."