11

River POV

After a week of being off of work, I'm finally back. I was in my office going over some papers. Until my door opened it was Vi she was one of my coworkers she was the best.

" Whats up ". I say.

" There's these girls asking for the owner because she's trying to use this gift card that was due yesterday ". She say rolling her eyes.

" Ok ".

I got up and walked out, When I did I saw Maddie. Than she saw me.

" What you doing here ". I asked.

" Oh girl this is my favorite store been shopping here since it opened ". She say.

" But today isn't there day I'm waiting to see the owner ". She added.

" What seems to be the problem ". I asked.

" I'm waiting for the owner ".

" I know your looking at her ".

They were all shocked.

" So you own this store ". She say.

" Yeah ".

" Why don't I ever see you ". She asked.

" I've been busy with this store and I'm thinking about expanding it ".

" Oh "

______________________________

August POV

I was laying down when Maddie came in she looked annoyed.

" Whats wrong ". I asked.

" Did you know that River owns the store I always go to ". She say laying on top of me.

" For real ".

" Yes August I want to be above her not under her ". She said with this sad voice.

" What you mean ". I say kissing her.

" She has her own store I'm pretty sure she's making millions like all the celebrities go in her store ".

" Than there's me no kids don't have a job ". She say.

" But your married to me ".

" Yeah ".

____________________

River POV

I was closing up the store making sure the girls get home safely like I always do. It was about ten o'clock at night. I got in my car and went home.

__________________

When I got home I saw Dustin car parked. I got out the car and saw she was still in the car. I knocked on the window and he unlocked the door.

" Hey ". I saw getting in.

" Whats up ".

" You looked good ". I said

" You do too ".

He kissed me and I kissed him back.

" Fine ass ". I say.

" Show me than ".