38

August POV

I decided to skip school today and just chill at home. I hate school so much man that shit is annoying as hell.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen, I picked up my phone and looked through my pictures I needed to send this picture to this group chat I'm in for History. Their was a knock on the door when I went to go answer it and it was River.

" Damn ". I said.

" What are you doing here ". I asked.

I fucking miss her man why did I have to fuck up. I know I did her wrong and I'm pissed at myself. I should have trusted her.

" I was doing some thinking for a long time and I decided to hear you out ". She say.

" Oh ".

I grabbed her hand and led her in the living room.

" I was just pissed that another nigga was texting you I wanted you all to myself my anger got the best of me and I'm sorry ". I say.

She looked at me and looked down at me and bit her lip. I looked down to see what she was smiling about. You could see my dick print.

" I miss you baby....I love you..I know you know that ". I whispered in her ear. I grabbed her neck and started kissing on her.

" Wait August I can't do this ". She said.

" Why ". I asked.

" This doesn't feel right ". She said.

" Just Fuck Me Like You Love Me ". I said.

_______________________

River POV

Never knew I could last that long. He had more rounds in his but I couldn't go anymore.

" I want to spend the rest of my life with you ". He say.

" Same ".

I got up and wrapped the sheet around my naked body. Then the door open and I saw Maddie and Lola along with some other girls.

" August what the fuck ". Maddie say.

" What are you doing here ".

" We wanted to check up on you and I see your perfectly fine ". Maddie said.

" Like how could you do this to me with the washed up ass bitch ". She said making her friends laugh.

" Ain't nothing washed up about me baby ". I say.

" Look at you sleeping with another girls boyfriend ".

I looked at her and stared at her for a moment I turned my head to the side. That's when I ran over to her and started beating her ass. I took all my anger out on her. I wanted to see blood.

" Aye bae Chill ". August said.

When he said that I got more angry.

" DUMB ASS BITCH ".

I felt August pulling me off of her. She wasn't moving but that bitch was breathing.

" GET THE FUCK OUT NOW ". I yelled.

" Yo Chill ". August say.

🚨🚨🚨 THE THIRD BOOK IS OUT FOR THIS BOOK 🚨🚨🚨

It's called " Soon As I Walk In " !!