Chapter 1

Jasmine

I'm Jasmine Reynolds and I live in California.Tomorrow I'm turning 16 and I will probably find my mate!

I always wanted a mate. My mom used to tell me stories about mates.

"Jasmine sweetie wake up" my mom yelled from the kitchen

"5 more minutes mom" "No sweetie stand up and go have a shower"

"Ok mom" was all I said and and went to have a shower.

I got undressed and jumped into the shower.I applied my strawberry shampoo and my vanilla shower gel.After I finished my shower I went in my walking closet to find something yo wear.

I wanted to wear something special for my last day at school.

Yes, today is the last day at school so I decided to wear my pink dress with white dots and my white flat shoes.I straightened my brown hair and started doing my make up.

I put on some mascara and eyeliner and some light pink lip gloss.

I looked at myself on my huge mirror and smiled at myself.

I went straight to the kitchen and saw my mom cooking. I kissed her on her cheek ,grabbed an apple cos I didn't have much time to eat and grabbed my car keys.

"Bye mom, see you after school"

" Bye honey ,be careful while you're driving" my mom yelled from the kitchen.

I made my way on my baby blue convertible and drove to school.

When I arrived I parked my car and made my way on my locker.

There were standing my best friends Josephine and Lia.

" Hello Josephine and Lia , how to you feel about the last day at school ?"

" I can't wait to finish!" Josephine said with joy.

"I feel the same way " said Lia

The bell rang we all went to our classes. At my first period I had mathematics.I hate maths but because it's my last day I'll try to pay attention and be quiet.

The first 5 hours at school passed quickly.I was sitting in the classroom waiting for the bell to ring while Mrs.Peterson was explaining to us about viruses.

"Riiinngg " the bell rang.

Oh my next period was my favourite..Lunch.

I made my way to the cafeteria and saw some of my friends already siting on the table..

There was Louis,Elyar,Kathy,Lia and Josephine.

"Hello guys,what's up?" I said

"I heard that a new girl came to our school. They say she's hot. Have you seen her?" Louis told

"What!?! That was Loui! I'm gonna reject you from my mate"

"But baby..I didn't say that she's hotter than you.. you know that you're hotter and that I love you and I only care for you"

You see Josephine and Loui are mates. Josephine was still angry with Loui and I know that she will make him suffer for what he just said.. The rest of my lunch passed with Josephine and Loui arguing.Me and my other friends was seeing with amusement the argument.. "riiinngg"

" Okay guys I'm going to the gym... see you tomorrow at my party"I said and went to the gym there was Mr.Harry waiting for us.I was the first who came to the class so I have to wait for the others to come.

When they finally came Mr.Harry started speaking.."ok class I know that today is the last day at school .. so I'll let you do whatever you want.. you can also go out.. I have some business yo do and I want quiet...so go and have nice summer holiday! See you next year"Was all he said and he went to his office.

I on the other hand decided to go home.

While I was walking to my car I saw Josephine waiting to the bus station.

Hey Josephine, why aren't you in class?"

" I ditched class cause I didn't want to see Loui.. I'm very angry with him" " Ok then do you wanna go to the mall shopping with me?" " Of course I want you know how much I love shopping!" "Ok lets go "

We jumped into the car and I started the engine.We had the music very loudly and we were singing like we were crazy..I can say that I have a very beautiful voice but I can't say the same for Josephine.

We finally arrived at the mall and went in it. We went to all the stores and bought something from every store. As you see I love shopping too.. I could go shopping every day!

After 5 hours we finished our shopping and we had many bags in our hands.. They were very heavy so we rushed to the car. We put the bags in the back seats and we got into the car.

As before we turned the music loud and we drove off the mal. I let Josephine on her house and made my way to my house.

I finally arrived and parked my car. When I got into the house my mom came quickly to me and hugged me tightly.

" Oh my gosh Jasmine ..where have you been?Are you hurt? why weren't you answering your phone.. we were worried that something happened to you baby.. don't do it ever again!"

"Mom I'm okay.. I'm not hurt.. I should've called you but I forgot ..Sorry"

"It's okay baby .. don't worry but next time call us..okay?" "Okay mom... Can I eat something?.. I'm starving"

"Of course baby..come on"

We went to the kitchen and she served me spaghetti.. my favourite! I ate in a matter of minutes.

"Mom that was delicious .. I think that you are the best cook ever existed!" " Thank you honey"

"I will be in my bedroom and probably sleeping mom.. ok?" "Ok baby"

I went into my room and changed into a tank top and shorts.

I jumped on my king sized bed and relaxed.I started thinking about my party and the fact that I will find my mate.

I started feeling my eyelids getting heavier every seccond tha passed and soon enough I fell into deep sleep.

A/N

So guys this is my first book.. I'll try to update every day.. Enjoy Vote Follow and Comment!

NaughtyBoSS xxxx!