Chapter 3

Jasmine ~

I felt like something was hitting me with all its strength.

I started sweating.

"Oh my gosh, she's shifting! "Lia said

"Go find her mother" started looking for my mother.

Lia draged me into the woods.

She undressed me and my bones started cracking.

The pain wad unbearable.

A minute later my mother came and behind her were my father and my brothers.

My mother hid me behind a tree.

I started shifting and when I had completely shifted , my mother gasped at the sight of my wolf.

I was confused. Why was she looking at me like that. Was there somethin wrong with my wolf?

At her facial expression I saw admiration ant excitement.But then it turned into fear and worry.

"Mum, is there anything wrong?"

"No sweety, there's nothin. Come out"

I did as I was told and when my father and my brothers saw me they all had the biggest smiles I've ever seen.

"What's the color of my wolf?" I asked

"It's white"Tj said. He had the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"I'm a white wolf?" I was confused"I thought that they were rare."

"They are" Jack exclaimed

Then I heard a voice in my head. It was my wolf!!

'Hi Jasmine!!' said a voice in my head

'Hi!! You're my wolf right?' I said feeling excited.

'Right.. and my name is Rainbow'

'I think we'll get along very well Rainbow'

'So do I '

'Okay, I'll get to  know you better later.ok? I have somethin to do first'

'ok'

Then my bones started cracking again and I came back to my human form.

Lia handed me my clothes and I got dressed in a matter of minutes.

"Mum, why are you worried?"

"It's because your wolf is white and white wolfs are always in danger. No one should know that you're a white wolf except your pack and your mate."

"By the way, Jasmine did you find your mate?"Jack asked me.

"Umm No"

"But why? I invited all the packs for your birthday party and you didn't find your mate."

"Dad, don't worry about it.I'll find soon I feel it,"

"Ok then.Let's go back and have fun!!"Tj said.

When we returned I saw everyone dancing with their mates or their friends. I think many people will have they opportunity to meet their mate if they haven't today.

"Jack would you like to dance with me?" "I would love to babysister" He said grinning.

We went at the dancefloor and started dancing at the slow music. When I felt that something was pulling me to somewhere. Then the most delicious smell hit me. It smelt like chocolate and vanilla.I think it was ........

A/N

Guys I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING for a long time. I had tests and a lot of homework to do.I'M SO SORRY!!! But this time I promise I'll update whenever I have free time. Ohh and please vote and comment cause when you do that you make me write more and more every time. So please vote and comment.  Love ya all!!!! xxxxxx

Naughty Bo$$