Chapter 2 - The party

Jasmine

I woke up the next morning by loud laughing..I looked at the clock and it was 10:00! I've been late for school! Oh I forgot ..school ended yesterday..

I hesitantly got off my bed and went to take a shower .. I undressed myself and jump into the shower.

When the hot water hit me I felt relaxed and calm.I started brushing every inch of my body and then I applied my strawberry shampoo.

After 30 minutes I had finally got out of the bathroom. I went in my closet to find something to wear.. I decided to wear my black skinny jeans and a dark blue blouse. I slipped into my white converse shoes and went straight to the bathroom to do my make up.

I put on some mascara,eyeliner and lip gloss. After I finished my make up I heard a knock on my door.

When I opened the door there was my best friends and the whole pack outside my room.

"Happy Birthday Jasmine!!" they all said in unison and then one by one hugging me and wishing me Happy Birthday.

When everybody finished wishing me happy birthday Louis ,Elyar,Kathy,Lia And Josephine pushed me into my room and my two brothers came in holding a huge chocolate birthday cake.

"Whooppiee chocolate cake! Guys your the best ! Thank you!"

"Everything for our best friend" said Elyar

We all got a spoon and starting eating the cake.While I was eating my phone started vibrating.

"Hello?"

"Happy birthday Jas"

"Amanda! Thank you very much! It's been a long time no seen.How are you?"

"I'm fine,thanks. Guess what!! I'm coming in California!! I will be there in about 2 hours."

"Really !?! I can't wait to see you! How is Max?"

Right now he's sleeping .. you know that every time we travel he sleeps."

"I see that he hasn't changed his habits.Are the kids with you?"

"No, we let them stay with their grandma."

"Why? I wanted to see them!You know I missed them."

" Jas will bring them the next time we come in California.I promise"

"Ok Amanda.. see you in two hours then. Bye Bye"

" Bye!"

I hang up the phone and went to eat some more cake.

When I turned around I saw that there was no cake anymore!

"Ahh guys you ate all the cake?!?"

"Next time when your eating cake never pick up the phone.. " Tj said

Ohh I forgot to introduce my brother's. Tj is my older brother and his 18. In a few weeks he will be the alpha of our pack.

Jack is my other brother. He's 17 and he will be the Beta of our pack.

I started thinking of my party and what I'm going to wear. Oh my god!I have nothing appropriate to wear at the party! That means I should go shopping.

" Lia, do you mind coming with me for shopping. I should buy something to wear at party."

"Of course I can come with you Jas. I also want to buy some clothes."

"Then,why are we waiting ? Lets go!"

I grabbed my car keys and my phone and we went to my car.

We hoped into the car and I started the engine.We turned on the radio and we sang all the way to the mall.