Chapter 4- meeting him

Jasmine Cloud

I think it was .....my mate!!!! The smell was so delicious.I couldn't resist on the temptation..I started following the smell. While I was following the smell I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry ..I didn't meant to—"And then his eyes met mine.He was my mate!!

" I um.."
"It's okay" I said smiling at him. He helped me stand up and I thanked him.

"What's your name beautiful?" He said smiling.

"Jasmine" "That's a beautiful name" I started blushing. "Thank you.... What's yours?"
"My name is Chase'' 

''Jasmine sweety, come here for a minute please'' my mom shouted through the crowd.

''Ok mom , I'm coming'' '' So I'll see ya later'' '' Ok then .. see ya around''

I started walking to my mom . There was a tall muscular man standing beside her and beside my dad there was another tall man smiling at me with hiw ocean blue eyes. 

''What's going on mom?'' '' Nothing darling, I just wanted you to meet Damian '' 

''Nice to meet you, I'm Damian'' '' Me too, my name is Jasmine '' 

''And who is he mom ?'' I said pointing at the muscular man besde my mom

''Oh, he is Chris. He will be your guard from now on''

''But mom, I don't want a guard!!!'' ''That's for your best darling''

''Mom, Dad can I speak to you alone please?'' I asked them

''Excuse us for a minute ''said dad

''What's wrong darling?'' ''Who are they?''

''That's Damian , you are going to marry him and Chris will be your guard. He'll protect you from anything that wants to harm you''

''NOOOO!! I'm not going to marry Damian and Chris won't be my guard!! I don't need a guard!!''

''Jasmine, you have to understand that your a white wolf. All white wolfs are speciew in danger. That's why you have a guard''dad said with a serious tone.

''Mom ,Dad I have to tell you something..''

''What's wrong?'' said mom with worry in her eyes.

''Nothing's wrong. I just want to tell you that I found my mate!!''

''Why didn't you tell us before?'' said dad '' Cuz , I just met him dad''

''So you don't nedd a guard and he have to cancell the marriage with Chris''

''FInally!'' I said relieved.

''I'm going to talk to them'' said dad and he started walking to them

''So what's his name ?'' asked mom

'' He said that his name was Chase''  ''You mean the Alpha Chase Hunter?'' she said lookind at me with wide eyes 

''I think so'' ''HE is the Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack!! The strongest pack all over the world!! And I heard that he is going to be the next Alpha King in a few months!!''

''WOW mom!! Υου know more than me''

''I get informed every day darling''

 That was the moment when Lia jumped out of nowhere ''Ahh !!! what the hell Lia you scared the hell out of me ... never do it again''

''Ohh, I'm sorry Jasmine.. I didn't mean to scary you. Now come with me ''

''Mom, we'll talk later ok?''  ''Ok sweety''

And then Lia started dragging me into the house ''Ahh Lia why are you in such a hurry?''

''Did 6ou find your mate?'' '' Yes and he is gorgeous''

''Is he??'' she said pointing at him.

He was so beautiful!!! He had brown hair and blue eyes .

'' Earth to Jasmine'' said Lia moving her hands in front of me \

''What??'' '' You've been staring at him for whole 5 minutes.''

''Really?'' ''Oh yes. Now come to sit with us'' and with that she dragged to the table where all my friends and my brothers were.

''Hey guys ... What's up??'' 

''We need your opinion about something.'' said Josephine ''Is it something serious?''

''Yes, it is'' '' I'm all ears then''

''What do you like more gummy bears or chocolate?''

''I thought it was something serious guys''  ''It is Jasmine. There's nothing more serious than that''

'' I think I like gummys much more than chocolate''

'' I told ya she liked more the gummys''said Sam. He is another one of my friends.

''That's not fair!!! You always win!! Do you have the ability to read the minds of the people?''

''No, I'm just guessing''

''Guys stop arguing please...''

'' Leave them .. They will always be kids ''

'' I do know that''

''Would you like to come and dance with me Jasmine?''said Sam

''Yes, of course''and with we went to the dancefloor and started dancing..

A/N

Hey guys!!!  Merry Christmas to everyone!!! 

I'm so sorry guys!! I haven't updated for long but I had to  study for schooll. I t was exhausting!

But finally Christmas and I'm released from that hell.

Next update will be next week before schooll starts again. I promise!

Merry Christmas guys and have a Happy New Year!!

Ohh Follow Vote and Comment.. 

When you vote guys you make me update more often and I get inspired!!

So please vote .. Till next time 

NaughtyBo$$ ******