Requests (Open)

Hello! If you're reading this part, I'm assuming that you are most likely after making a request. If not, you can still read, but most of the information that I produce won't interest you, so it's alright if you want to skip this chapter.

Before I even relay the information I want for requests onto you, I want everyone to know that no matter what the request is, if you don't feel comfortable with sharing that it was you that requested that, I will not judge. I myself remain anonymous on this account, not out of shame or anything, but out of personal experience, and I know how it can be embarrassing for people to know that you've requested something like this. If you make a request, please state if you want to be named or not, and I will ensure that you are either credited by name, or credited as anonymous.

Anyway, back to the actual requests. I will accept fan-fiction, but you are required to state the fandom, and if there is a specific ship you want, you are to state it using the name of the people. This is only because I myself may not be associated with the fandom, and will need to do some research.

That being said, you don't have to request fan-fiction. If you are after just a oneshot with some characters you've invented or just have some vague plot line, that's also fine.

The only thing I really need is the actual plot, to be fair, minus the anonymous situation. Without the plot line, I'm going to be rendered useless for your request, and will consequently have to refuse it. You can re-request it with a plot, and I will more than likely accept it. You can also request more than one oneshot idea as well.

I also will accept any plot. Kinky as hell, soft as hell, smutty as hell - anything. From some sort of Pregnancy oneshot, including Mpreg or something, Feederism, Some sort of force-feeding, any situation. With these situations, I will state them at the beginning of a chapter so if there is a situation you want to avoid, you can do.

It's probably obvious by now, but I will accept any relationship request. Guy x Guy, Female x Female, Guy x Female, Three-way, Four-way, multiple relationships, Love triangle ect. Anything you're willing to read, I'm willing to write.

I will leave a clear form in the comment for you to fill out if you decide to make a request. You can inbox me them, comment them, or post them on my wall - whatever is most comfortable for you guys.

I sincerely hope you all enjoy. If someone has commented an idea, you are not to shame them. No matter how 'weird' the plot seems to you, you will not shame them as I wont allow it. We aren't to shame anyone, whether you despise there kink or not.

From Feed_Me_Daddy