Chapter 1

Your POV:
As I was walking down the street to get home, I notice a note on the ground. It read "dear (y/n), you might want to run before I make you....." and it's signed by JTK as I was thinking I heard someone say "GO TO SLEEP" snapping me out of my thoughts I ran all the way home and called the cops after locking all the doors and windows. "Hello this is 911, what's your emergency?" The opperater said to me, "I-I was walking down the street on my way back to my house and I saw this slip of paper on the ground and I picked it up and it said, "dear (y/n), you might want to run before I make you....." Then someone said "GO TO SLEEP" And the person was right behind me." I responded to the lady talking to me. "Okay well did the person follow you and did you lock all the doors and windows? What's your address so I can send the officer there." I look out my bedroom window and I see him standing there with a crazed look in his eyes. "Yes he did follow me and yes I did lock the doors and windows and I live (y/a) (your address for the people who are wondering)." "An officer is on his way so stay on the phone till he gets there" She says to me while I sit on the window frame staring at this man. "What does this man look like" "Well he has black chared hair that looks like it was burnt, his skin is pale white and leathery looking, he has a cut in smile that looks hella creepy, he has a knife and a hoodie, and he's covered in blood..... Oh shit...." I whisper. "What's wrong miss (y/n)?" She says to me hearing my whisper, "H-He's walking up to my house....... Please hurry." "An officer is on his way don't worry" I start shaking as he walks up to my door and kicks it open. I hear running and I lock my bedroom door, "(Y/n) what happened, what's going on?" The lady says calmly 'what the hell this is not a time to be calm woman' I think to myself. "He broke into my house and how he's running up the stair-" I'm cut off by my door being kicked open and I see the man standing there in front of the now broken door. I scream and hear sirens getting close. The man walks towards me ever so slowly, looking at me up and down for a second then tackles me to the floor, "LET ME GO YOU BASTARD" I start hitting him and kicking until he pins both of my arms above my head with one hand and held the knife up to my neck. I stop struggling once I feel the knife pressed harder into my neck causing a little bit of blood to run down my neck. "Heh so you finally decided to stop struggling, well then good girls do listen." He starts laughing to himself slightly. "What the h-hell do you want you fucking freak" I say stuttering and cursing my self mentally because of it. "Aww that's not nice, but neither am I hehe. Anyways there's many things I want but the main one is for you to suffer so I'm going to do this." I looked at him confused until I felt the knife being removed from my neck and towards my arm, I scream as he digs the knife into my arm. Once he's done he let's me go and gets off of me then drags me up off the ground and looks at my arm "Ah wonderful work done by me yet again." He chuckles darkly and I take a look at my arm and my eyes widen in horror. My arm says 'JTK'S PROPERTY' I start to feel dizzy from blood loose and the sight of my arm and before I pass out I hear someone calling my name and the figure saying "go to sleep now my little demon" And then everything goes black....
-------------------------------
YAY FIRST CHAPTER DONE AND IT TOOK ME FOREVER! WOOHOO! Yea anyways 1st chapter and I'll be writing one more book with this one and the MTT X Reader. The other book will be Jason the Toymaker X my OC Leona the demon but they are human first now.... Hehe... Anyways if anyone likes the Jason the Toymaker book and wants an X reader of it too then I'll do that as well. Anyways farewell my loves ❤💛💙