Chapter 3

??? POV:
"Hehee~ looks like Jeffery is in 'love'!" The clown cackles, "Shut it clown and I told you not to call me that..." says Jeff while growling. I sigh and walk away from the arguing two until I'm grabbed and pulled back. I see monochrome arms wrapped around me and I feel my back being pressed into a chest of a certain clown, "Let me go you damned clown." I growl at him, "Hehehehe I don't think so Toy Boy!" He says as he takes out a lollipop and puts it in his mouth then grins at me. I sigh and turn around then punch him in the face to get him to let me go. As LJ hits a wall I hear Jeff laughing his ass off. I turn around and face him while glaring, he then stops and looks scared. I then walk away from the two idiots and go into my doll making room where there's a girl waiting for me on the table in the center of the room. I grin as my eyes turn green and my arms start to rot, "Let me fix you up......"

Your POV:
I woke up startled as something crashed on the ground and I look beside me to see (bsf/n) gone. "(Bsf/n)?" I call out, "Is that you?" I hear a dark chuckle and suddenly I see green eyes as the lights come on. I see the mahogany haired man again from earlier. I start to shake as I say "W-what the hell d-do you want with m-me.....?" "Its not what I want with you dear but you are quite attractive though, but you have already been claimed by someone else" he says as he glances at my arm with the stitches. I immediately cover my arm once I realize he's staring at it. "That monster does NOT own me!" I yell at him, in a second he appears over me as I'm pinned to the bed, "Now now dear, no need to shout so loudly. We dont want people to hear us now do we?" He chuckles and pulls away from me. I look at him scared and slightly flustered from being pinned down. "Now you asked about your friend earlier, well let's just say she's-" "Gone to sleep" says another person interrupting the mahogany haired man. I look over to see Jeff and the man named Laughing Jack. I shrink back in fear tempted to yell for help. Suddenly there's a knock at my door. Jeff mouth's "Answer" to me. I nod shakily and take a deep breath and call out, "Yes?" "Are you alright I heard yelling and was told to check up on you." My nurse calls out. "Y-yes I'm fine, I just had a nightmare..." L.J snickers as I glare at him while he starts to smirk. "O-oh. Okay, well if you need anything then just call." "Alright thank you ma'am...." I hear footsteps and let go of a breath I didnt know I was holding in. "That was close" "Yes it was Jason, yes it was. Jeff says to the Mahogany haired man now named Jason who I assume is the toy maker.
"By the way, Jason, I'd appreciate it if you'd get off what's mine" Jeff growls. "IM NOT YOURS YOU BASTARTD!" I yell to him. Jason covers my mouth and tells me too be quiet. "Now, now love. We wouldnt want anyone to get hurt now would we?" He chuckles. "Jason this is your last warning..." Jeff growls again at the man on top of me. Jason laughs and gets off of me. Jeff comes over to me and rips the IV needle out of my arm. I yelp and he picks me up and we head to the door I assume they came through. "LET ME GO. SOMEONE HELP. PLEASE!" Jeff tosses me through the door, before the door closes the doctor's burst though the door. I reach my hand out, but its too late and the door closes.

-----------------------------------------
Welp I haven't updated in a while. Whoops welp anyways here's chapter 3. Also I'm thinking of making a MCD X Reader fanfic but I'm not sure yet. Ill also try to update more and if I dont then I'll be updating the story to where I can publish everything at the same time. So yea so you guys later 💛