Chapter 21: Oh, The Horror

Hi. Ummm, not much of an intro this time. Just hope you enjoy the chapter is all. Also, I have a message at the end of the chapter that I would appreciate if everyone would read? Please and thank you! ❤

Please vote and comment! ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my little cuddle fest, me and Chris decided to part ways so no one would come looking for us. He went back to the dining hall while I went to my cabin.

On my way back, many of the contestants and camera crew were giving me crude stares. I guess pulling a shirt from your breast isn't the ideal 'rabbit in a hat' trick. I continued on to the cabins, ignoring everyone's judging gazes.

Right before I could reach for the handle, I felt someone grab my arm and pull me toward their direction.

Before I could say anything, the person pulled me in for a hug. I tried to squirm out of their grip, but they were too strong.

"Oh sweet baby cakes! Are you alright?! How bad of a scolding did he give you?" I recognised the voice to be LeShawna's, putting my mind at ease.

I slowly began to release myself from her hug, bringing my face to hers. "Yes. I'm fine. He didn't do anything harsh. Just a simple... scold." She gave me a quick nod, followed by a sigh of relief. "That's good. We better get back to the dinning Hall though. Everyone is waiting.

I gave her a quick smile as we laced arms and walked back to the dining hall, giggling about what a bitch Heather is.

~~~~~~~~ Later On That Night~~~~~~~

Everyone decided to gather around the campfire to discuss their day. Of course, at some point, chit-chat becomes a little boring. So, of course Duncan suggest we all share our fears.

Everyone started discussing their fears. Gwen was scared of being burried alive, Beth was scared of bugs, and Duncan was scared of Cardboard Celine Dion silohets.  Courtney wouldn't admit her fear, but when someone began snacking on some green jelly, she went berserk. When it came to be my turn, I hesitated. Maybe they would laugh at me? As I thought about it, I remembered Duncan's fear and regain all my courage. " Well, I guess mine would be empty, dark space or voids? Like, not a close or anything, but like if I were standing in the middle of a never ending void that was dark, yeah. I would probably piss myself." Everyone looked at me, shocked at how dead serious I was, before nodding their heads. However, of course Courtney had to put her two cents in. "Um, well, isn't everyone scared of that? Like, that's just a basic fear. Like drowning. Or being alone."

Instead of letting what she said get to me, I ignored her. I had so many thing I could have said that would have broken her to pieces, but I just bit my tongue. Courtney was the least of my concerns.

For the rest of the night, everyone just sat around the campfire, chatting it up. When I got a little bored of everyone's chit-chat, I decided to get up and go for a walk since I wasn't necessarily tired.

About 5 minutes into my walk, I felt a hand grab onto my shoulder. Before I could react, they slipped their arm around my neck and caught up to my side. I gave a quick glance to see who it was, and of course it was Chris. He had a huge smile on his face. What a dork.

"Hey (y/n)! I thought that since I had some free time, I could spare some of it for you," he said, pulling me in closer to him.

I gave a slight chuckle as I lightly pushed myself away. "Well, as honered as I am, maybe we shouldn't be doing this in the open. It's not exactly... our safest option." As bad as it hurt pushing myself away, I knew it would hurt more if we stayed like that and someone had seen us.

As I looked toward the ground, I heard Chris sigh. "Yeah, I guess your right. I guess I should just go ahead and head back to the editing room then. See ya (y/n)."

I snapped my head towards his direction.  "Chris, I am so sor-," but before I could finish, I felt a pair of hands cup the side of my face and pull me in for a kiss. Before I could kiss back, he pulled away. I looked up at him into his eyes as he smiled at me. I couldn't help hut smile back. With that, he was his way back tot he camp.

Although it didn't last long, I was still happy. Everyone may see Chris as a demonic person, and not going to lie because he is. But I know there is more to him than that and I am thankful that I get to know that side of him. I'm more thankful than anything to be the only one to see that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I know this update is late, but for anyone who saw my post on my wall, you understand that I was unable to update. Everything is better now, so thank you for caring. For those that didn't know, I just had some difficulties. I sincerely apologize for the late update.

I hope everyone liked this chapter and please comment and vote!